What do guys look for and like in a girl?

(Personality and looks)

Most Helpful Guy

• ...She has a life but she wants me to be part of it. She is an outgoing girl with goals for our future. She can be a dork and laugh at the small things. Spontaneity is a great thing for dull moments. Preferably with a sense of maturity and self worth. Someone that doesn't have problems initiating conversations or invitations.

She's cute, fit, and fun. She takes care of her hygene and has a sense of style. She knows that designer bags at a local mall are over-rated, but that dressing like a bum isn't going to happen. She can wear a complimentary amount of makeup and not layer it on like icing on a cake. She knows what fragrances compliment her eyes and what shoes go with which outfit. She is a girly girl that has a sense of maturity.

~ ArtistBBoy

What Guys Said 3

• Personality: She has to have a sense of humor. If she can't luagh, then she has got to go. If she uses the word "like" in every other sentence she is a no no. That drives me crazy. She doesn't have to be necessarily smart, just not a dimwit. And I don't like girls that are conceded.

Looks: Eyes. I don't know why, but I think they are the beautiful things in the world. Especially green eyes. They drive my up the wall lol. Second would be hands. I know I'm weird. lol Her hands would have to be soft, real soft. no man hands. Then everything else would fall in after that.

• they usual stuff but I would compromise my integrity for money ...

• Attractive and nice personality

What Girls Said 1

• I believe in looks first (there has to be some initial attraction), but what keeps the guy around is a girl's personality