When a girl is wearing a dress?

do you pay attention to her legs? Like a lot? I'm self continuous of my legs. They arnt huge or anything they just have minimal cellulite and biggish calves..

Most Helpful Guy

• If a girl is wearing a tight fitting pair of jeans, or a skirt that reveals her legs, then yes, I will pay attention to her legs, but no more than any other area of her body. I understand your concerns, but from your profile picture, you appear to have nothing to worry about! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• If you wear a short, you are even showing more. But yes, I see guys looking at my legs when wearing dress or short.

What Guys Said 8

• No I don't I look at the whole package

• Legs can be sexy but I personally don't focus on them much. Some guys love legs (like boobs or butt) but it depends on the guy. And we aren't as picky as you women are (ie, they don't have to be "perfect" legs).

• If she's attractive I guess? Depends whats showing where.

• I notice them, but the overall look is what matters

• big calves is a turn on for me.

• I'm either looking at her legs or her shoulders, depending on the style of the dress

• I think you are sexy! Your legs in your avatar look hot!

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 1

• no worries you can wear dresses as much as you want to