Which heels looks more appropriate with this dress?

Which heels looks more appropriate with this dress?I bought this dress online for my boyfriend's friends wedding but i still didn't find the perfect shoes for it, please help me because i'm confused between these three and i'm not good with flat shoes. By the way i'm pregnant (4months) my bully is very small so the dress won't be a problem and it looks good on me.

• First one Which heels looks more appropriate with this dress?
  • The second one Which heels looks more appropriate with this dress?
  • The third one Which heels looks more appropriate with this dress?
  • I'll help you with flat shoes :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the consensus here is that the color of the shoes should match the color of the dress or something, as those are majority of the results.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the beige heel would work best because by having it match the skin tone, the line and length of the body is allowed to continue without a breaking point like a black or pink heel.

The dress is simple and a standout so pairing it with the more show off type pink bow shoe would take away from the beauty and simplicity of the dress which needs nothing more but to exist.

The pump is just a bit too heavy for the dress. The color obviously works, but I think again, the focus should be on the dress, and not the shoes in this case.

And flats... come on, no, not for this one. A shorter dress maybe, but not this long column dress.

• Should i change the dress?

• Hahaha... I was not wearing my glasses and kept reading "my bf's first wedding" and i'm thinking "what the heck?"

• the dress looks pretty formal. Is the attire black tie or formal dress and/or a night time wedding, if so, this is befitting the occasion. If it's just like a less formal affair during the day, you can rock a cocktail dress. Even with black tie, you can still get away with a cocktail dress.

What Guys Said 6

• C if mainly outdoors
    B if mainly indoors

• Perfect would have been 3rd in black and 2nd looks om. But since I prefer open shoes on girls, I went for 3rd anyway.

• Just don't wear something too high or you may risk a fall.

• I only mean since you are pregnant.

• One more reason for 3rd one... I don't get the logic behind showing your shoulders but hiding your feet in closed shoes.

• Black on black always looks nice

• Black dress and pink shoes? Makes no sense.

• No I'm not talking about the colors here

• If you're pregnant go with flats.

• black goes well with black

What Girls Said 17

• i like the pink ones. I'm not a huge fan of an open toe heel with a long dress but it depends on the style. with this style u can get away with it.

• I think B is the best, it's the most classic one. It fits the style of the dress better too, in my opinion :)

• I love all three they are very nice. We girls should wear heels more often.

• Black is ok, but it looks better if you have some color, so the pink heels :)

• I like B the most :)

• C ;) if not, then b

• The sandle

• C is the best choice, but really I love all three

• third pair

• I don't like heels, but everything in bright red will do perfect.

• The pink one just made me cream. Black can go with any other color. I say fuck everyone else and choose pink.

• Third for sure!

• I like the 3rd in black lol

• I like B and C!
    Voted C (:

• the second one is not very high so it should be pretty comfortable

• 3rd ones if they were silver or red.

• I like the 2nd one best.