Would it be considered stupid to wear motorcycle gear to school?

So my school is pretty far away from where I live so I use my motorcycle to get there. The thing is I don't want to risk myself on getting injuries for the reason that I want to be "stylish". I wear a black leather jacket, black motorcycling gloves, black leather pants, black racing boots and a black full cover helmet.

0|0
9|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it would be stupid at all. You're putting your safety first and I don't see why anyone would think that was stupid. I used to wear my horseback riding clothes to school if I had a riding lesson to be at right afterwards, and nobody ever said anything to me about it.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• nothing wrong with it, its only stupid if your not riding a motorcycle.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• nah people show up to uni like that... but that's because they actually own a motorbike lol. if ur just doing it to reenact Grease, then i dunno, it might appear a little odd.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I own a motorcycle. It took like 10 months of savings + hardwork for me to be able to buy it.

• ok then ur good =]

• It looks cool! You can leave the gloves and the helmet in your locker, or maybe wear normal pants if possible

0|0
    0|0
  • a bit too much for school

0|0
    0|0
  • Can you post an image from Google to show how it actually looks?

The picture I am getting doesn't look too bad

0|0
    0|0
  • you don't need the leather pants, just wear jeans, and just bring some shoes to change into, and you're good!

0|0
    0|0
  • I appreciate your commitment to safety, and I think that it probably looks super cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • No as long as you give me a ride on it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah and you will get many girls

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!