Should I keep my eyebrows thick?

I have pretty thick eyebrows. they aren't bushy or unkempt. but I've had some very Blunt comments about them. mostly from my boyfriends sisters and sister in laws. they even said they'd pay to have them waxed for me. what do you guys think?

• thick is good!
  • no wax them!
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Girl

• Thick is in now. You can trim them, highlight them, give yourself a slight arch, small stuff if you want. Even wax them slightly, I get mine waxed to give myself an arch but keep them thick. Thick is popular now, girls be trying to draw on thick brows now because they made them too thin before and it won't grow back! You got it thick naturally already, keep it that way. Its bold, in.

All in all, its your face and your brows and your sister in laws have their own to worry about. Be you :)

What Guys Said 3

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 7

• A picture would help. Nearly impossible to make such a general statement as we can't see what your boyfriends family sees. What does your boyfriend think?

• It depends on whether you like them or not. Different people have different opinions, but the one that matters the most is yours.

• thick is fine

• How could you do "C" option? Fantastic :D

By the way, I always like thick eyebrows.

• i was able to copy and past it. i'm really glad i added it!. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• It's great. I love it :D I kept this in my pocket for the next time.

• No pic, so no objective answer

• Eyebrow threading...

• Depends on the person, on some, thick is good, but bushy and unkempt can be messy looking. As long as they don't look messy, I say keep em.
    Thick is in right now