Best and worst Halloween costume (family)?

This was from fall 2015 and that's my FAM.Best and worst Halloween costume (family)?

Most Helpful Guy

• Mad props to the dad. I vote him for best. I don't know exactly know who he is supposed to be (Daredevil? Lol) but the expression he is making is glorious. 10/10

Hmm, if I had to pick worst, I'd go with the girl in the midrow left. I don't recognize the costume 😅 I don't know if it is just me or if it is the costume though. Anyway, she looks almost like she doesn't want to be there in the picture lol

Overall, still awesome. It's cool how your family goes all out for Halloween. My family doesn't decorate. Instead, I just get a package of candy for people who come to the door... But I buy it at costco (in bulk)... And only about 4 people come to the door for Halloween, so I have a lot left...
    So basically, I just use Halloween as an excuse to get a large thing of candy for myself. That about summarizes my effort in it.

• Your family sounds lazy lol

• Yeaaahh, they decorate for Christmas a bit, but they don't care much about Halloween 😓 The most decoration most times is a pumpkin I'll carve some years.

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow. All of them look pretty damn cool!

What Guys Said 10

• DC super hero fans I see. I like your mom's Batgirl costume. It just seems super retro. I don't think any of them are bad.

• Good job - A joint family effort - Dad gets my vote

• Your dads is the best. His face lmao😂

• Yo! Whoever Supergirl is... she's hot!

• Assuming thats you in the superwoman costume haha. Nice.

• Who's the worst and best

• I don't know what the worst is, superwoman looks like a good outfit for a Halloween party, rest look alright but ehh.

• The little cat is best :D
    That big guy is worst😝

• I don't have a family or celebrate Halloween, so maybe that's the best/worst Halloween costume.

• Fuck it you really look like my first girlfriend lmao
    And your dad nailed it 😂😂😂😂

• Wow! Big fan of superheroes?

• I take it you were not top left then! lol

What Girls Said 1

• Your family seems fun lol