Height not sexy?

I'm 6'2" is that too tall?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 6'1 girl and let me tell you I use to hate my height, but now I wouldn't drop even an inch. I get soo much attention and yeah, there's guys who are way intimidated and will make jokes or not be interested because of it--but so many more who wanna get with me.

One of my ex's was 5'7 and at that time I was 6'0.

My last ex was taller than me thank God and now my new guy is 6'0.

I think we're more bothered by it than most guys. Show some confidence, you can't change it, embrace it and realize you are a lucky girl!

What Guys Said 8

• It's intimidating, but so are tall males. Height in general is intimidating because we're designed to recognize that tall people produce a lot more physical power than short people. Not because they're automatically stronger, but the longer limbs create more leverage (distance from the point of rotation, etc) and put more brute force in the movements.

Some guys will be turned off because they're intimidated by you. Not every guy likes that. Just like some girls are intimidated by a very muscular and tall man, some guys are intimidated by tall-ish (say, 5'9") girls with Playboy-esque proportions, and some people in general are intimidated by others who dress with a lot of status symbols (rich clothes, drive a Mercedes-Benz, etc).

There are areas where you are not too tall and your height will give you a distinctiveness that other people will be drawn to. The modeling industry loves tall girls because they are intimidating in a sense. If you tall and walking down a runway and strutting your stuff, well there's a lot of inherent power to that and it gives lots of emphasis to whatever you're wearing. Or, you might find it easier for yourself to get a tall guy, being that the easiest way to obtain a desired trait in the other gender is to have a bit of it yourself.

So I mean, yea, maybe to some people, you are too tall. But everybody is too "something" to someone else. I am not in either extreme (short or tall) when it comes to height, I'm closer to the middle than you are, but that just means to some people I am too "boring" or "normal". And that means to someone else, I am just right. So yes, you're tall of course, but you're not too tall for the world.

I mean I know you're going to think about it again later, I can't tell you "don't worry" and you'll just stop. But the next time your height crosses your mind, just remember that it's not possible to be accepted by everybody (even if you were accepted by virtually everybody, there would be some people who dislike you because you're so popular that they think you're fake). And that in your case, a lot of the people who think you're too tall don't like you because you're undesirable, but because your height is so unique it's difficult to handle. And you have a gift that is very sought after by a lot of people.

So basically, I guess I just said, "no it's not too tall" ha

• I knew a tall girl when I was younger and she slouched a lot to look more petite. It looked lousy when she did it. When she stood up straight she looked VERY attractive.

besides tall women are sexy, get promoted more often (yes this is true. there are many studies that show this) and look great in stylish dresses.

Consider yourself lucky. Go forth and conquer!

• Only if you let be. If you have issues with it then it will be a hindrance(?). You'll have to date to see what kind of guy you are interested in. I'm sorry to say, but with you being a little outside the norm of women's height, it will take experience before you'll be comfortable with your height and dating. Compatibility is an...obstacle, but a minor one if you're fond of shorter men.

Luck to you.

• No, it's not "too tall". Especially since you can't change it. There are tall guys that won't be bothered one bit by your height (and some short ones, too)

My only advice for tall girls: DON'T SLOUCH! Stand tall and proud. Slouching doesn't make you look shorter. It makes you look mousy and uninteresting - two reasons I wouldn't date you.

• i'm sure it could be intimidating for some guys but don't worry bout it. not "too tall" . . . as long as you aren't self conscious of your height I'd say it's a very cool thing.

• No way! Stand proud!

• id still have sex with you

• Height not sexy" ? Not being able to spell...that's not sexy.

What Girls Said 2

• I'm 5'11. Work it Girl.

• you should be proud! you're model tall