What to wear around co-ed dorms?

When I'm home I usually wear a bralette and some shorts cause its so comfy. Is it okay to wear that around a co-ed dorm?

Most Helpful Guy

• Young boys have been known to do disrespectful and often silly things so be smart

Dress more conservatively than you would at home for you wouldn't want to be in a situation where something bad might happen

Most Helpful Girl

• I would suggest you throw a tank over your bralette. Some people just aren't mature enough to handle it.

What Guys Said 2

• I might have to hit the dorms this fall because apartments are full at university being an old fart. All I know is I will be walking around shirtless.

• A sports bra and leggings is generally safe 👍

What Girls Said 3

• it depends what you're comfortable with and if there are any regulations there. If you choose to wear something more revealing, just expect some strong reactions to it and if you don't care about that, then great :)

• This is a ridiculous question, of course you can't wear a bra around in a co-ed dorm. Put a shirt on.

• You can wear whatever you want