Anyone else love vintage?

music, movies, cars, clothing, furnitures..

Most Helpful Guy

• Yep. Everything is crap nowadays and not meant to last. How hard is it to find a solid piece of oak or cherry furniture without it having a veneer? Cars that can't be fixed without expensive custom equipment and are only meant to last 100K miles without worries? Clothing that lasts 2 years vs. 6 months if worn daily? Music better than what was made in the 70s and 80s? Movies that are some regurgitated remake of something else with CGI effects?

Most Helpful Girl

• I love vintage stuff! I love going to antique stores, I love dressing vintage and doing my hair up in vintage styles (the best I can anyway). I love the feeling of nostalgia I get when I look at something old, not necessarily because I've experienced that time period (I have not). But because I get a sense of wonder of what type of life the previous owner lead with that item (does anyone else do this?). I'm very creative and imaginative I guess.

I love vintage, I love the music, the cars. I just love it so much :)

What Guys Said 4

• cars and furniture yes but music has to be the latest thing for me... dont even like 80s stuff i grew up with. i guess a good movie can be timeless but clothing can be hit or miss

• I like vintage cars.

• I am vintage

• nope

What Girls Said 15