Guys, do you like this bathing suit? (pic included)

I know guys aren't huge fans of one-pieces, and I'm not fat by any means.. but I do have a little pooch on my stomach and don't really feel comfortable strutting my stuff in a tiny bikini... so do you think this style is okay? It's not too grandma-ish is it? I still wanna look cute and sexy.

link

Thanks for the great feedback :) I really appreciate it!

Most Helpful Guy

• You gotta keep in mind a few things:

- That bathing suit is nice because of the person who is wearing it

- The reason why models are skinny is because they are easier to photograph. When you are skinny and defined, your lines are sharper so they form more drastic shadows. This makes the photographer have to worry less about how the light catches the model's skin and put more mental energy towards the composition of the picture.

- Skinny is not beautiful. Being in good shape is what's beautiful and you can be in shape without being skinny.

- When the clothes come off, it doesn't matter if you're slim or if you're curvy. Suddenly the fat is going to sit the way it's supposed to and your true beauty will be revealed. Lots of skinny people look better in clothes because they're actually out of shape and look lanky and clumsy and the clothes hide this. Lots of curvy women (or buff guys) have a hard time finding clothes that flatter them because it covers how well their fat is distributed or how smooth their skin is, so they just look out of shape when they are clothed.

- For these reasons, you shouldn't be self-conscious about any fat on your stomach

Just get something that you feel suits your style and who you are.

All that being said, I mean I'm more attracted to the woman than the bathing suit and I sorta tend to see past clothes, so I'm pretty indifferent.

What Guys Said 9

• Very nice!

For what it's worth, it's a rare woman who doesn't have a stomach pooch. Women have tummies. As long as it's not obese, I've always found them kind of cute.

• UM that is VERY hot...I prfer stuff like that to an all baring bikini...dont know why but I like it to cover more an be tighter rather than expose all

• Looking very good girl, VERY good.

• I think it looks great, go for it!

• Its alright I guess, I never find myself saying "WOW, look what she's wearing".

• i think you look pretty danm good I say got to the beach and wach the heads roll ^.^

• no

• looks hot to me...

• i like it

What Girls Said 3

• Its ok

• I like it:) I don't usually wear one pieces but I think that one is cute

• its cute