Do you think I'd look better with side bangs, no bangs, or full bangs? (pics)

Well I've had bangs since September, I guess I like them but since the summer is coming up and they can be rather annoying, I'm thinking about growing them out. I don't know if I should just get side bangs or grow them out completely, though.

My profile picture is of me with bangs, and here are some other examples:

link

link

I haven't had side bangs in a while, and I'm reluctant to get them because they remind me of myself in middle school... but here's me with them:

link

(I'm actually just kind of pushing my bangs over in this, pretend that the little piece on the right isn't there)

link

And here is me with my bangs totally grown out:

link

So, which do you think is best?

• Bangs
  • Side Bangs
  • No Bangs
  • Other (explain)

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you look really cute with full bangs, and with none.

I don't really like the side bangs look; maybe it's just me, but I think if you're going to go for that look, they need to be cut and style that way with differing lengths etc.

Depends what you're going for. Bangs give you a cutesy youthful look.

Without them you look a bit more sophisticated; great both ways, just depends which look you want to go for I guess.

What Guys Said 5

• I thought the last one was best.

• I like the side bangs.

You look really cute in all of them though. Can't go wrong with any of them.

• Wow. Well, I like both, but I think you look slightly better without bangs. Or so I can tell from the pictures. By the way you're gorgeous :)

• You look amazing in bangs, side bangs look cute too. So, unless the bangs are really annoying, I don't think you should grow them out.

• i like the last one the best

i just don't like the bangs on girls personally

my second ffav hair style would be side bangs

then bangs

i think you look best with no bangs but then again you can't really see ur full forehead in that one lol

What Girls Said 7

• The full bangs give you a style, a look all your own... it looks bold... it actually looks amazing on you... keep the bangs! :)

But grown out looks good too, kind of like that classic look good kind of thing, but I like the short bangs better. :)

• you look pretty in any of the bangs

they suit you lol

but if you're worried about them annoying when summer starts

then no bang would be good ?

otherwise I say the bang is cute :]

• You looked great with bangs! Looks very high fashioned. With out bangs looks great too, but also very common, so if you want to stand out go with the bangs!

• You should totally grow them out.

• i think you should get side bangs. sidebangs rock I just got some and I love them so far

• no bangs.

• full bangs are cute and you pull them off well. they give you a youthful look so if that's what you're going for then that's cute

i like the last pic the best..so if that's how your bangs look grown out keep it like that