HELP!!! Makeup?

Ok, so I am a tomboy, and I don't wear makeup. I only wear lip gloss, and lip balm. I have been thinking about it lately. Should I try makeup? Do guys like girls who wear makeup? ( I have guy friends )
If so, what type of makeup is there? Hope I am not a hopeless case. HELP!!!

Anyone? 😞

Most Helpful Guy

• Makeup is an artificial man made contraption sold to females to make them feel special when in fact they look like clowns especially when they apply it too much. Very light use is okay but natural beauty has no match

• Really? Is that what guys think? We look like clowns... lol 😆
      So, guys prefer less makeup?
      I hangout with a bunch of guys, and I don't want to seem girly, because they will probably think I am going nuts. 😊

• I sure do, so does everyone in my family. I prefer natural, little makeup like lipstick is fine. Yes they do prefer less or no makeup.
      You will surely seem like a clown if you do wear makeup.

• Ok, thank you for your opinion. I think I will stick with only lip gloss and a little lipstick. 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm an extremely girly girl. But even I don't wear make up constantly. Just when I go out to party's or dinner or dates. I don't think it's good to start wearing makeup a lot. I think boys appreciate natural ladies and then when they see you dolled up sometimes rather than all the time they are more impressed and blown away! If you don't wear makeup I would suggest going to a makeup store and ask them to try out products on you that would suit you best. Ask them for some basic tips. You can also look up some online makeup tutorials but I would defintley suggest starting off in a makeup ship because they know which colours tones and textures are best for your features and skin tone. Make overs are so much fun enjoy it!! And don't worry about whether guys like it or even girls, only care about what you think about it on you :)

• Ok, Ok, thank you for the tip. 😊

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• Well i'm a girl. I think make up is good because it can really boost your confidence and make you feel better about yourself. However some people do take advantage of it and put way too much on, which makes them look fake. But if you learn to put on the right amount and not too much, you can end up looking stunning. I think make up just helps to enhance everyones natural beauty. I don't think make up should be used to cover it up. I personally don't use it everyday, only when I'm going out. Mainly because I really can't be bothered to do it if I have no reason to and am not going out anywhere. I like to do it when I'm going out to see friends and to parties and stuff. It's also better for your skin if you don't wear it every day or get in the routine of wearing it every day.

• Ok, thank you for the tip. 😊

• Calm down.
    I don't know your age but you are under 18, don't stress out about makeup. A lot of women learn about it slowly. You don't need to overdo it for now. That's what one of the perks of being a teen. Ask advises form women around you. Look at video online, they are good but be careful, they use tons of make up and you don't need all of that when you're young

• Ok, thank you for the tip. 😊

• wear minimum makeup if you're getting into makeup

• Ok, thank you for the tip. 😊

• If you wanna do it, do it. Not for other people though.

• Ok, thank you for the tip. 😊

• Youtube will be your best friend. Watch tutorials, and only practice makes perfect. Don't apply too much at first, you never want to look like a cakeface. Remember that makeup is used to emphasize the beauty you already have. Some defining of the eyebrows, a little bit of neutral colored (browns) eyeshadow, mascara (curl those lashes, girl), foundation, if you need it. And eyeliner is an art that you'll need to practice to perfect. Don't follow tutorials directly, follow it enough to flatter your own facial shape.

• Ok, thanks for the tip. Very interesting. 😊