Do some people look better in person than in pictures, and vice versa?

Have you ever known anyone that didn't take good pictures, but looked stunning in person? Or the other way around?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've known both people! It's not surprising that people generally look better in selfies (after all they have time to pose and find their angles). However, there are some people who just aren't photogenic but look great in person. Sometimes people don't like the way they look so they look different in their posted selfies because they feel more confident that way.

What Guys Said 3

• Yes, myself

I'm really not photogenic, whenever i look myself in the mirror i ask myself, "why can't i look like this in the pictures"

That's the reason i don't take pictures of myself, only time i do is when i'm updating my avatar/profile picture.. And i usually just delete them afterwards

• Yes it is true

• Yes some people are photogenic and some people are not. I look worse in photo's than I do in person.

What Girls Said 6

• Oh, definitely. More people, in my opinion, look better in person than in pictures - now... I'm talking about raw, unfiltered, unphotoshopped, normal pictures... Without sucking in their tummy or posing to manipulate their figure...

Yeah. Mostly only photogenic people look good in photos... hence the name...

• yes i know some people who do

• Yes there is. And i know many who does. I look better in irl then on photos. But one thing you should not trust is mirrors. They are liars

• Me for example. look better in the picture.

• Actually yes. Both are possible.

• sim! eu sou mais gira ao vivo lmao

• Claro ! Deixa lá, acontece comigo tb lol

• @OrangeBoy a pessoa ai já perde o interesse em ficar nas redes sociais kkkk

• Translation?