Ex gave me a beautiful ring but I hate it yet its really pretty?

Its gorgeus but he only bought it so id give my v card to him n to show off cuz he dumped me after that. And now everytime i see it it reminds me of him but i wanna wear it without thinking of him. What do i do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Fuck another lad with it on look at it and think hahaha fuck u I win lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Thats sad.

I would sail that thing as far as possible in the ocean. It would remind you of it. I hate men who use material to get what they want.

• Whats even sadder is I gave it on Christmas and never heard from him again

Thnx for mho

What Guys Said 1

• You're sold.

• Im not sold. Its antique ring. Unless you want to go find me a rare 1940 ring dont write shit about how im sold.

• "Its gorgeus but he only bought it so id give my v card to him n to show off cuz he dumped me after that."
      You said it for yourself. Although it's not uncommon guys dump after having sex (or even not having it), you're lucky to not be his "possession" anymore. I mean look at the bright side, that you're not dealing with a jerk anymore. Time to move on for you.

• True

What Girls Said 2

• throw away that ring

• I can't. Its gorgeus and from ww2. Both combinations rarely occur

• You could sell it, then buy another ring with the money you got?

• Its a very old ring from ww2 so those are beautiful