BACK TO SCHOOL: SOPHOMORE YEAR... HELP HELP HELP?

OK SO IM GOING TO BACK TO HIGH SCHOOL ON August 23RD.

I WANT TO BE REALLY REALLY HOT THIS TIME.
GIVE ME MAKEUP TIPS!

I PLAN ON WEARING TIGHT FITTING BLACK AND WHITE STUFF ONLY.

I didn't lose as much as I wanted to over summer only 10 lbs.

ILL BE ON TRACK WITH
MY SCHOOLS SALADS LIKE I DID AT THE END OF freshman year WHICH MADE ME LOSE 30 LBS.

IM ALREADY REALLY ON POINT WITH MY STUDIES.

NOW I JUST NEED TO GET THIS STINKIN PURPLE DYE OUT My hair.

here are my main questions.
πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
IS SILVER SPARKLING JEWELRY HOT?πŸ’–

IS A CLEAR FACE HOT?πŸ‘―

IS A MY GOAL SIZE 2 HOT FOR 5FT7?πŸƒ

ARE ATHLETIC SOFT SHOES PRETTY ON A GIRL?πŸ‘£

STRAIGHT OR CURLY MEDIUM HAIR?πŸ‘Έ

SHOULD I DYE MY HAIR BLACK FOR THS SEXY LOOK?πŸ‘Ή

WHICH CLUB SHOULD I JOIN?😱😱

HOW CAN I ERASE THE LONER AND UNHYGENIC FRESHMAN FROM EVERYONES MIND?πŸ˜ˆπŸ‘»

HOW CAN I GET RID OF MY SOCIAL ANXIETY ISSUES AND COMPLEXES?πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

ARE TIGHT BLACK AND WHITE CLOTHES ATTRACTIVE? And yeah I'm only buying black and white stuff because I'm broke af.

Cringiest question ever but eh I tried.

Most Helpful Girl

• IS SILVER SPARKLING JEWELRY HOT? - It can be pretty if it's not too much.

IS A CLEAR FACE HOT? - Yes, people tend to prefer that over someone with a lot of acne.

IS A MY GOAL SIZE 2 HOT FOR 5FT7? - If you can get to that size in a healthy manner, go for it. A size 4 or 6 is fine, too.

ARE ATHLETIC SOFT SHOES PRETTY ON A GIRL? - I don't see why shoes are such a big deal as long as they're not really torn up or dirty.

STRAIGHT OR CURLY MEDIUM HAIR? - Either can look pretty.

SHOULD I DYE MY HAIR BLACK FOR THS SEXY LOOK? - Black isn't the only sexy hair color.

WHICH CLUB SHOULD I JOIN? - In what subject are you interested? Sports, art, music, honors society?

HOW CAN I ERASE THE LONER AND UNHYGENIC FRESHMAN FROM EVERYONES MIND? - Just be yourself... a clean version of yourself.

HOW CAN I GET RID OF MY SOCIAL ANXIETY ISSUES AND COMPLEXES? - That is something that may just take time by talking to new people and going out with them.

ARE TIGHT BLACK AND WHITE CLOTHES ATTRACTIVE? - They can be, but watch your school's dress code.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• lmao join a sport, track and field is fun. keep your hair natural.

• I can't run , I am literally the slowest person.
      My hair is fucked up by dye so it isn't an option sadly. So I have to curl it or straighten it.

• i'll be honest, I'm slow as fuck too and I did alright in lacrosse. didn't score anything but it was fun. and damaging your damaged hair even more is a dumb idea.