Girls, I keep my eyeliner on?

Its the pencil eyeliner im talking about, i never ever wash them, and always reapply new one over the old ones. Is this not good for my eyelashes? And eyes? The reason why i dont wash them is because im a bit insecure without makeup around my partner. I used to wasn't insecure at all, i would go bare naked on my face. Not until he called me ugly and tend to tell me to put makeup on. After all, I've stopped washing off my eyeliner and make sure to apply more if its vanishing. However, i do wash my mascara and eyeshadow though.

9

Most Helpful Girl

• That’s a bit much. First of all, why are you with someone who can’t love you for who you really are? Makes you question if he is with you for your looks/ body and not the person you are on the inside. That’s a red flag, I say drop him. He isn’t worth it.

Second of all, not removing make up and leaving them on overnight can cause skin damage as make ups , even eye liner has chemical compounds that for a long term- cause skin irritation or skin cancer. It is advisable not to leave make up on over-night. As you are still in your late teen/ early 20s, it won’t show but once you hit 30+ and above – it will not look good. It’s very unsanitary.

• I should stop doing that then. He wasn't like that until after our marriage.

• You should, you shouldn't have to pretend to be anyone else but you. Its pointless to leave make up on when you're going to sleep, I mean its not like he has night vision and be able to see you in the dark.

What Girls Said 8

• omg don't do that!!! don't sleep or keep makeup on your face for too long... get some makeup remover and remove that makeup

• Any guy who calls you ugly without makeup and tells you to wear it is not worth your time. it's unrealistic to expect makeup to be worn at all times and my boyfriend actually argued to see me without makeup.

• You need to use make-up remover first of all because it's bad for your skin, and then find someone who won't treat you like that.

• Leaving any type of make up on your face without washing it is damaging to your skin. Not to mention kind of gross.
    Ps. Leave your boyfriend he sounds like a huge dickhead.

• You need a new boyfriend, not a new makeup routine...

• You could give yourself a stye by doing that. Furthermore, dump the boyfriend. He's a fucking asshole.

• Find a new boyfriend instead of finding a new makeup technique. He doesn`t love you for who you are and i`m sure that you can find someone better

• Girl, do not do that. It's not hygienic and not healthy at all. You should remove your make-up as soon as you're at home.