Fake nails, yay or nay?

If you like/dislike a specific type of fake nails, please post a pic with a comment.

• I'm a girl and I love them!
    31% (11)8% (1)24% (12)Vote
  • I'm a girl and I'm not big on them/I hate them
    44% (16)0% (0)33% (16)Vote
  • I'm a guy and I think they look attractive on girls
    0% (0)15% (2)4% (2)Vote
  • I'm a guy and I don't like them/I hate them
    3% (1)54% (7)16% (8)Vote
  • It doesn't matter to me :)
    22% (8)23% (3)23% (11)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|1
19|4

Most Helpful Guy

• as long as they're clean, fingernails are irrelevant.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• Nay. Be as natural as u can

0|0
    0|0
  • No, they're often exaggerated

0|0
    0|0
  • theyre fucking ridiculous

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 18

• s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...13f9c74597.jpg

^Those? No.

www.naildesignsforyou.com/.../rounded_nails.jpg

www.naildesignsforyou.com/.../...rounded_nails.jpg

^These? Yes.

I like rounded French tips, but my nails are long enough that I don't use acrylic nails. Gel is good though; lasts a long time.

1|0
    0|0
    • Also, I think a lot of people (especially guys), when they think of "fake nails" think of the first picture, but not all acrylic nails look unnatural and super long. I can't even tell when some girls are wearing acrylics or not, unless I look under them and notice the extra thickness or notice they don't scratch the way normal nails do.

• I think some of them can look cute, but I can't have them myself. My OCD goes fucking crazy and I wanna rip off my fingers.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have tried going to salons and also tried applying my own tips and acrylic as well as the super glue on acrylicly designed nails that you don t need to apply acrylic overlays on... but underneath all this my nail bed lies fragile and i notice i can easily pop off the nails after all that fuss!!
    I truly don t know what to say, other than it is high maintenance and for the woman who is wanting to look the part this is fine, but it comes with a price. If you are a woman who plays musical instruments, who cooks, cleans, handles pets and has life more down-to-earth, for pete s sake... don t even go there!!
    Water gets under those nails and when you look again you are starting all over to revamp your nailbeds to where they once were and that takes a long time of effort and care and buffing the nail down so short it can actually be embarrassing. So, I have taken off, with no effort my false nails, they popped off and left me with rough nails and edges and am down to what i had before and my next box awaits me... so what now? do i apply or do i persevere and let nature determine the fate of my nails! lol

0|0
    0|0
  • These are the only ones I like, French manicure looks natural and sophisticated.
    http://i66.tinypic.com/1zp0j2u.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • I like them honestly. Especially stilettos.
    But I've never gotten them done because I'm scared to ruin my nail bed.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a fan of them because they make my fingers feel restricted in a way. I much prefer growing out my natural nails, but when my natural nails break this makes me want the fake ones just until mine get long again

0|0
    0|0
  • My nails hardly grow because they're so soft. I like the look of longer nails, but not so long they're like talons. I really like the almond or oval shaped ones. So delicate.

0|0
    0|0
  • they are pretty trailer trashy, I would just go for regular nails

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a fan, personally.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never liked those

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe it's just because I'm just not very feminine to begin with and don't like doing my nails and the like very often, but I'm not huge on fake nails. They're too much of a hassle. I prefer leaving my nails as they are.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I hate long nails

0|0
    0|0
  • I always wear them but mainly because if I don't I will bite them

0|0
    1|0
  • i dont like.

0|0
    0|0
  • i like them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care about them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter to me. They are cute though

0|0
    0|0
  • No, like why? We have perfectly good nails attached to our fingers. It just looks like you don't know how to take care of your real ones

0|0
    0|0