Girls, to which part of your body you deliver more care, how much time do you usually spend on it and why?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Face and hair. I don't know how long I spend on it lol but I spend a lot of time, money, and effort to make sure my skin, hair and teeth are healthy. I do this because they are easy to damage tbh. Also he first things that people usually notice are fair and teeth.

I think the face can give a lot away about someone.

But that's not why I take so much care of it lol my reasons are that it makes me feel and look beautiful - which is one of the best things that anyone can feel. That self confidence and happiness that I gain from within l when I feel good is not comparable to anything else really.

I'd also add that I'm not too concerned about body physically because that's something that you can change anytime. I am a healthy size and weight and there's nothing that I do that jeopardises that, I have maintained it well, so I don't bother too much about that. My the skin, hair, and teeth are things that once you risk their healthy it's realllyyyy hard to set right. It's better to prevent than to look for cures :) So I always on those things first.

Do what makes you feel good :)

What Girls Said 5

• At the gym, legs definitely. Every day is leg day lmao.

Otherwise, when I go out I spend the most time on my hair seeing I don't really use makeup.

• I'm afraid to answer this.

• Face or hair.
    20 minutes on hair.
    6 minutes on face.
    Is this a new fetish?

• Legs and hair. Legs because I like having smooth and soft legs, and hair because I have hip length curly hair that takes a lot of time to properly care for. Legs bout 30-45 minutes cause shaving, and bout the same for hair do to brushing and conditioner. Usually it's around 45 to an hour in the shower -_-

• My face