How do you know if a guy likes you?

Question up there^

Most Helpful Guy

• he gives you more attention than he does to other girls

What Guys Said 3

• Say

I

l... l ... l ... love

y ... you ... OK?

Or, alternatively,

Yo, dude. I love you. Deal with it.

• If you catch him looking at you all the time or if he is the shy type he might not look you in the face and go all red

• Wat does he do if you look back - if he likes you?

• If he is shy he might turn his head away as soon as you notice him looking at you or if he is confident then he might keep his eyes on you even when you catch him staring or he may even smile

• Funny hats.

What Girls Said 5

• that depends on what's holding you back

• Three very simple words, "I. LOVE. YOU." Just say them, write them, sing them, sign them. Whatever. There are so many ways to say it its crazy. Just do it when your absolutely positive about it and its not just because he's going to be moving.

• Just tell him what's the worst that could happen? he wouldn't feel the same big deal you'll move on just tell him b.c. you'll regret it if you dont... trust me

• Wait till you and him are alone and your cuddleing or sharing a really sweet moment together then look him in the eyes and tell him how you feel.

• lingerie type tops where it seems like you're wearing your bra outside of your shirt (cute when done right, otherwise it just looks trashy)

plastic, lots of shiny, almost robotic cloth

I've noticed that nautical strips also seem to be in style