Do you think makeup should be illegal?

There was one guy who said it should be but I don't agree with him

Most Helpful Guy

• No way, I like make-up. I don't mind if the girl looks like a monster without make-up. I just want them to keep it on when we have sex. To me that should be the price of cosmetics. If the guy falls in love with your made up face, just make sure to present it as well in the bedroom. Then it's fine to take it all off and go to sleep and snore or whatever.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lmao some guys are just so pressed. No it shouldn't be illegal unless they use harmful/illegal chemicals. Which most reputable brands don't.

What Guys Said 16

• I think that totalitarian cry bullies should get the hell out of other people's lives and stop wanting to use the apparatus of the state to impose their will upon others so that they will micromanage everything that other people do.
    If you do not like cosmetics, do not use them.
    Simple.

• Why should it be made illegal? I think that is an absurd suggestion.

• no, it should just be acceptable for men to wear it.

• No, why should makeup be illegal? I don't see any sense in it.

• I dont think it should be illegal but i dont really like makeup at all to behonest becouse i feel like you shouldn't put that on unless for events but if your with me im trying to see the real you even if you got bags and zits and dark scar marks becouse. at the end of the day im with you not whoever you are when you wear makeup..

• As much as I hate false advertising, I strongly disagree with making it illegal. Preventing women (or even men) from wearing makeup is a major violation of the individual's rights.

• That is completely fucking absurd

• Eh, I don't really care. Makeup may make you look 'prettier' but ironically it ages your skin faster. The makeup industry is a scam, but I guess to each their own.

• Nope. It's actually part of some people's religions I think

• Yeah so should make up for actors derka derka.

• Nope, it's a good way to eliminate potential mates...

• No, make up when applied correctly makes a woman look good.
    Push up bras however shouldn't exist. Their existence is purely for deceiving men.

• But don't they also make a woman look good?

• Boob contour makeup bro.
      Ab contour makeup.
      Leg contour makeup.

It's all part of the deception.

• @lumos I'm actually quite happy with my size :)

• Then shouldn't all false advertising be illegal?

• Without makeup we wouldn't have zombie moviesssss
    Nooook

• women are really fake with makeup, but you can't make something like that illegal

• Yeah, that way you could tell what they really look like

What Girls Said 32

• LOL

People are such butthurt extremists nowadays. No, it shouldn't be illegal.

• No. Only the brands that test on animals or use obvious toxic materials like lead or something like that.

If a man really cannot tell that women don't naturally have winged eyes or green eyelids should just become smarter lol

I don't even like nor wear makeup.

• The only reason I can think of that it should be is some brands are tested on animals

• Of course not.. but in a way I feel like it would be a good idea to make it illegal for at least a short time because it would teach the women who hide behind their makeup to be more comfortable in their own skin. I'm not saying all girls do this, but I know I do. At one point I couldn't even leave the house without makeup ! Even if it was just to go to the market, but that's definitely changed. Even though sometimes I have to force myself to leave bare faced and feel super insecure the whole time, I feel like in the long run it has made me more comfortable with my natural self. I do love makeup though, the purpose of it is to enhance your features and make you feel pretty, but no one should rely on makeup to the point where they can't feel pretty without it.

• you should be illegal

• seriously? you didn't even read the description

• oh lol he* should be illegal

• Whoever thinks makeup should be illegal is a fucking moron. You might as well make tattoos illegal as well

• Well, I'm not a fucking idiot so no.

• If makeup becomes illegal, then so should wearing a beard. You're falsely enhancing your jawline. You're misrepresenting yourself. That's false advertising.

• Absolutely not.

For some people it's a true life saver - disfiguring scars and skin discolouration? Make up "fixes" it. It stops constant questioning and insecurities.

Make up has a place.

• Umm... no.

• No. There is nothing wrong with using a little makeup to feel sexier and more confident in yourself. I wear makeup everyday. The only person who sees me without make up is my boyfriend and he prefers it that way. I also don't go completely overboard with my makeup. I use the basics... Concealer, foundation, blush, and mascara. It looks natural h less you're looking closely but it makes my skin tone more even and makes me feel less self conscious about it.

• Years ago back when women could be hanged over witchcraft, makeup was thought to be witchcraft because it was thought to make men fall in love with women against their will. We really haven't changed over the last few centuries.

• Hell no!

• That's funny

• The film industry would have a hard time creating fantasy and sci-fi characters without it.

• It shouldn't be illegal, more like it should be limited to certain people. Some girls cake on SO much makeup on their face that you dont know how they look like without it. there's a WHOLE different person behind that face.

• no lmfao

• Hey rgb008 you can't put make up on your work out regime! lol thats all about hard work! lol

• LOL, what? Why?

• What the actual fuck, that is absurd. It'd be a much uglier world

• It's kinda like art on your face. When I meet new guys I usually don't wear any makeup, just to see if they'd still like my face without it. I don't think it should be banned, and I don't think it'll ever be.

• The makeup industry is like a millions or billions dollar industry. I can't see it becoming illegally

• Nah, Idc since I don't really have to deal with those stuff in my life

• No that is ridiculous.

• No, I don't think so. I don't wear a lot of make-up, but I people can do as they wish.

• In some cases...

• Illegal? Wtf 😂😂

• Nope, not gonna happen.

• No, that makes no sense.

• lol no.

• More from Girls
    2