Collar bone tattoo?

Hey there!
I want your opinion on a tattoo i'm getting. I'm going to write the sentence " nothing is stronger until it conquers your mind" In memory of my grandfather who died of cancer last year.

I was thinking of putting "nothing is stronger" on my collar bone (left side) like this:

collar bone tattoo?
and the second half "until it conquers your mind" on my back (right side) like this:

I know it's my body and my decision, but I want your opinion about splitting it up in two :) And also.. guys.. do you like this placement for a tattoo? ;)
Best wishes from Iceland!

Most Helpful Guy

• Good choice of location, but keep it short enough so that people can read it readily, and don't make the m go the trouble of finding two parts.

Otherwise they won't get the point

• Good luck to you in Iceland. The first Icelandic person here as far as I know.

• yeah. I was thinking about putting one on the collar bone and the other on the back. It won't be in English so when people look at it they will think it's 2 different pieces :)

What does the tattoo say in Icelandic? Thanks for the MHO btw!

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a good placement. Though breaking it in two might make it look like it doesn't make sense from the back

What Guys Said 4

• Yep
    Tattoos are hot 😍
    Plus you are attractive AF 🙈

• It's kind of long, I never liked to much of a tattoo on a woman, something small is ok

• I don't like tattoos in general, so you wouldn't like my answer

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• I dont really like the it on the collar bone, but thats just my opinion (:
    Its a very nice quote though.

• LOL!!! Imagine how that's gonna look like when you get old. Just wow.

• haha.. imagine what all tattoos look like when you get old? What's your point? :)