I like wearing leggings and yoga pants but dont like thongs, how trashy do you think it is to have panty lines showing?

0|0
11|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Trashy? I don't know. Depends on the environment. If you're at home or just around in public, I doubt that anyone gives a shit. I think it might be considered "trashy" at work or church, maybe. But considering some guys walk around with their jeans sagging off of their asses, what you described is probably not an issue at all.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't understand this logic of panty-lines showing being trashy? Nor do I understand the logic of wearing /more/ revealing panties with leggings or yoga pants. I'd think you'd want to wear less revealing panties with tighter clothing...
    I don't like thongs either, I wear bikini's or boyshorts no matter what I have on.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Pretty trashy.

0|2
    0|0
  • Perhaps you could for a seamless or lace edged boyshort for a smoother transition between where your panties end and your legs begin... if you're worried about lines. Maybe a seamless bikini panty?

0|0
    0|0
  • you could go comando

0|0
    1|0
  • not that trashy! It happens sometimes, just own it!

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't bother me at all. Keep on wearing them the way you do

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably less trashy than your arse showing.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• .. as long as you're certain that your leggings/yoga pants are the right size and you take care to not pull them up too high, you should be fine.
    s2.quickmeme.com/.../...8605b18522872ee4d4943b.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • there are seamless underwear

1|0
    0|0
  • Go commando.

When I don't feel like fussin with thongs I just don't wear anything under my leggings.

1|0
    1|0
  • not a good look. At all.

1|1
    0|0
  • i am not a fan of pantylines tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • get some of the seamless panties, the really thin ones, that way you can still have full coverage without having a VPL

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't care at all

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it is at all but if you really don't like it go commando

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't consider it trashy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think panty lines showing are less trashy than the bulge of a thong strap showing

0|0
    0|0