How do you apply fake eyelashes without the band being so noticeable?

Girls, how do you apply your eyelashes and make them so natural looking? I have the Ardel demi-wispies and I feel like the band of them is so noticeable. Any tips?

Most Helpful Girl

• Put them as close to your own lashes as possible and put some eyeliner on underneath

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• I would get liquid liner and have a small line on the lid, once you apply your lashes as close as possible to your real lash line (i like to do this using a pinching motion with my tweezers to push them together) then once your clear lash glue has dried, run your liner on top of the band to try to hide it. I personally find it easier to apply lashes with tweezers and make sure you wait a minute or two for the glue to get tacky before putting them on, this will prevent glue from getting all over your eyelid. hope this helps!

• Put on eyeliner before you apply your lashes.

I only apply my eyeliner on my upper waterline coz its easier. I guess that wouldn't help?

• Curl your lashes and apply a lot of mascara. If the band is still noticeable, apply a black eye pencil on it (like a kind of eyeliner)

• Get clear glue