Brown or blonde?

okay this may seem kinda dumb, but I'm curious. I am naturally a girl with dark hair, dark eyes and tanned skin. Last year however I highlighted my hair blonde, and yes it took several months to get my hair blonde. However I did get more attention from guys with the hair, but when I look back at some of my pics with blonde hair my face looked more washed out. It is a lot easier to just have dark hair and my eyes are lot more vibrant with dark hair, but I got more attention with blonde hair.

Most Helpful Guy

• There's a guy (or guys) out there lookin for someone exactly as you are in your natural state, so why put em off the track with hair dye. For instance, I wouldn't be notably attracted to a woman with blonde hair, and most especially when accompanied by blue eyes and light skin. However, my head turns of its own accord whenever a woman with black hair, brown eyes, and brown skin walks by. Everybody's different, and thus everybody is looking for somebody different. Be who you are, as I guarantee there's a demand for it.

What Guys Said 1

• i find blonde highlights attractive especially on tanned skinned women say persians. so when I see blonde highlights that really gets my attention

What Girls Said 1

• same here, most guys say they prefer blondes, but I think it is just all the stereotypes about blondes and their own little fantasies about the 'girl next door' and blah.