Is it weird that seeing women wear turtlenecks turns me on?

I don't know why, I just find it irresistible. I just google it and this pic came up and I would find it really hot if a girl dressed like this on a date. Is this weird? Should I be more into crop tops?

Most Helpful Girl

• You like what you like, I love wearing turtle necks because they are so comfy & actually quite stylish and easy to match.

What Girls Said 14

• I would Not Say "Weird" here, dear. It's Whatever 'Turns me on.' Everyone has Something that is probably Nothing.
    However, I do have to 'Say' though if it would become "Scary" with you Wanting to become Obsessed with Murder at hand as you Stand, with the "Turtleneck Turnon," then it would become a Big Problem.
    Good luck. xx

• There's nothing wrong with being into turtlenecks.

• maybe its your fetish

• Nah you're good. there's nothing wrong finding something attractive for yourself.

• I don't like seeing guys wearing turtles necks. They don't look good in it to me. But yea, some girls can definitely pull it off so you're not weird for thinking that. at least you're not one of those guys that like scantily clad dressed women

Yeah I honestly prefer that to crop tops. And I agree, they don't look good on guys, just girls can pull it off. Can you? :p

Haha idk!! I haven't worn a turtleneck since grade school I think. I think I'd look decent haha

You should try one day :)

• They are cute.

• It is weird, but it's a very neutral thing. It's not harming anyone. Whatever.

• Nah, turtlenecks are cool when you match them with the right outfit.

• Not very. I seen guys hit on me when I'm wearing turtlenecks

• Same for me but in the oppiste sex, I find boys wearing turtlenecks sooooo hot, I thought I was the only one lol

• I don't think is weird, it;s just something that you like. I find it a turn on when guys wear grey sweat pants and i find nothing wrong with that.

• Nothing wrong with it if that's your thing

• Who cares? Just like what you like. (Plus I cannot complain, I love wearing turtlenecks :D)

• Yes, that is definitely weird.

What Guys Said 3

• It's a good thing too because you would never know if they are trans

• I have the same thing. The look of them having their necks covered up makes me me a bit more curious about what would happen if I were to bite it ;)

• No, they can definitely be attractive.