How to Reduce Having a Baby Face?

I have a baby face lol and i really dont like it.

Obvs i can't change my face, but is there no way i can reduce it? Makeup tricks maybe?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• • Contouring (as other posters have mentioned) to create the illusion of more prominent cheekbones, and facial bone structure in general.

• Sharpen yr nose (one way to do this is with bronzer on the sides of yr nose). A sharply defined nose is one of the least neotenous (least “baby-face-ish”) features that a woman’s face can have.

• Wear lipstick in general — but especially darker lipstick, with sharply defined lipliner around the perimeter.

• Do yr eyes with darker colors (a little bit of the smoky look is a good thing — avoid pastels at all costs).

• Master the art of “tightlining” (using eyeliner on yr lash line, between the lashes themselves). Also, consider adding a FEW false eyelashes on the outside corners of yr opper lashes (DO NOT OVERDO IT).

• Wear yr hear in an up-do.

• Speak more slowly, in a lower voice, and with more obvious confidence. And say sentences like actual sentences, not like questions (i. e., avoid that annoying upward intonation at the end of declarative sentences).
    The reactions you’ll get, if you can TOTALLY surprise people with yr composure, eloquence, and sharp delivery of words despite yr “baby face”… oh HELL yeah gurrllll

What Guys Said 5

• I'd much rather you have a baby face than overdo the makeup. It might be possible to mask some of it, but I don't thinks it's really necessary.

• Why do you want to reduce having baby face? :D It suits well to girls and it makes you cute. Its completely shit for men.

If you still want to reduce having a baby face, you must lose fats first and do cardio exercises. Sometimes its also about your facial features ( maybe you have circle shaped face and full cheeks ) but doing cardio will help you to lose weight and your face will look more tight ;)

Ooh alright. I'll focus on cardio, I feel like my face is a bit chubby

can't say anything without a picture :D You can also do face exercises wich works your facial muscles and help you to have more tight face. But cardio is always the best option ;)

Haha it's not too chubby just baby kinda. But ill definitely try that, tysm!

• growing a beard made me look more mature, maybe it can work for you too?

Haha well I guess I'm disadvantaged for being a beardless girl

• Avoid Makeup. It will ruin your young natural face with time, and then any kind of biological advantage you had, it's lost.

Forget that.

• make up
    make up can be a mask ,
    not a make over mask, but a mask that change the face features

What Girls Said 2

• maybe try some contouring and wear darker lipstick

• Contouring