I have a baby face lol and i really dont like it.
Obvs i can't change my face, but is there no way i can reduce it? Makeup tricks maybe?
Most Helpful Guy
Most Helpful Girl
• Contouring (as other posters have mentioned) to create the illusion of more prominent cheekbones, and facial bone structure in general.
• Sharpen yr nose (one way to do this is with bronzer on the sides of yr nose). A sharply defined nose is one of the least neotenous (least “baby-face-ish”) features that a woman’s face can have.
• Wear lipstick in general — but especially darker lipstick, with sharply defined lipliner around the perimeter.
• Do yr eyes with darker colors (a little bit of the smoky look is a good thing — avoid pastels at all costs).
• Master the art of “tightlining” (using eyeliner on yr lash line, between the lashes themselves). Also, consider adding a FEW false eyelashes on the outside corners of yr opper lashes (DO NOT OVERDO IT).
• Wear yr hear in an up-do.
• Speak more slowly, in a lower voice, and with more obvious confidence. And say sentences like actual sentences, not like questions (i. e., avoid that annoying upward intonation at the end of declarative sentences).
The reactions you’ll get, if you can TOTALLY surprise people with yr composure, eloquence, and sharp delivery of words despite yr “baby face”… oh HELL yeah gurrllll1