Girls, what type of bedding in man's bed?

Need some advice on sheets and duvets. I am a young man in my early twenties and looking to buy new bedding. I have a contemporary, low platform bed frame in an espresso color and am in the process of putting together a nice theme for my room.

I'm not very experienced in this and was wondering if some women could give me opinions regarding the matter. What type of colors and fabrics do women prefer when they walk into a man's bedroom/lay in his bed. Or in what way would a man's bed stand out to you and make an impression about him and his personality?

I prefer white sheets and a white duvet as I am excellent at keeping them clean and I like the look with an espresso frame. However, I have had several people say they don't bring enough of a personal element to the room and they seem too plain? Is it okay to get away with white sheets granted they are always clean and kept well and the bedroom has other decoration and accessories to add a personal element?

3

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't care too much about it actually, as long as it is clean and comfortable. Putting together a look that suits you and is complete is always nice. (Also I personally wouldn't recommend pastel colours like light blue, pink or yellow.)

What Girls Said 2

• White is okay, IF you can keep them clean. Just do what you want. But clean white is fine.

• You could always try blue sheets. 😊