Hair Choice?

Hey All, When it comes to hair color on the opposite sex, what do you prefer? What do you find the least attractive?

Most Helpful Girl

• dark brown is my favorite. least favorite hmmm lemme think uhhhh I don't think I have a least favorite. I've never gotten with any redheads.. and only one blondeeee and he was more of a dirty blonde/really light brown. I dnt like any like weird dyed colors

What Girls Said 25

• Girls love guys who are slightly girly (but not too much) so I'd say a cut like Justin Bieber's (I hate him, but I gotta admit - he's got a nice do) would attract girls.

• Hair is hair is hair. What looks good on one person might not look good on another, and vice versa. The only thing I notice is a nice cut and CLEAN hair. Dirty hair is the only unattractive kind of hair.

• I love darker shades of blonde to medium brown. I absolutely hate unnatural hair! But hair color won't keep me from dating a guy unless it's died some crazy color!

• I find black,dark brown, dark red,and dirty blond the most attractive colors on guys. I don't like fire engine red hair (sorry gingers), bleach blond, and ash brown or any ashy tones. I guess I prefer darker hair because I hair lighter hair myself and I tend to be attracted to my exact opposite.

• I love black hair! For me, boys with black hair and blue eyes are the most attractive. I also like guys with dark brown hair. Blonde is the least attractive.

• I like brown headed guys the most..with either brown or light blue eyes and a nice smile. But I do have a huge crush on a red head that is a unique one because he has brown eyes and is very dark complected which is unusual because most red heads got freckles and are pale with green or blue eyes. But I'm telling you what ladies this guy will make your heart melt he knows how to deal with ladies because I've been there I know how he is :)

• hair has little to do with whether or not I would date a guy.

But if I had a choice; definitely black hair. or any not-dyed hair, even if it's grey. lots of it. all over. Lots of hair drives me crazzy. all the guys shaving their chests and nairing their arms confuses me.. when I see a guy with hairy arms/hands/face/head it makes me drool lol. not really. Sorry I'm getting off subject.

least attractive; red. but my own is red:( so.. I guess that makes me ugly too. don't hate.

• I have Red Hair but I don't like red hair on guys that much. I love dark brown shaggy hair! One thing that I can't stand is guys that die the tips of there hair blond or something I think that is so unattractive.

• blonde...and I don't like grey lol

• I prefer darker hair, like a deep brown or black. I don't have anything against redheads, but on guys it can sometimes look childish. Blond is alright, but darker hair that almost covers striking eyes just shouts mystery to me.

• Natural is best! I like darker blonde to light brown, but guys look best with what they were given. Hair color would never be a dealbreaker for me unless it was dyed green...

• I like any natural color. Dyed can look so fake. A natural black or dark brown is always sexy tho, but dirty blond is alright too. I prefer the dark skater look though.

• o.o All sorts and colors. :D I pretty much like any color (as long as it suits the guy well), and hairstyles I like...Curly, wavy, and straight. Looks awesome when it's got that tousled look :D

• My favorite is black hair and pale skin. Least favorite is red...but that doesn't mean I don't like red heads.

• I like Blonde guys the best. I don't like curly brown hair.

• It definitely has to be their natural color. I looove black hair on guys especially if it's a little long. so cute!

• Personally I like a guy with shaggy, dark blonde hair . Or a buzz cut . (it feels soo goood when you touch it )

• Well personally I like shaggy hair, or messy hair because I love to play with hair. Doesn't matter to me what color.

• Blonde! it's the best! and no hair color is unattractive to me lol. I just like blondes, but I would not object to date anyone without blonde hair. But I don't like guys who dye their hair...it's so unnecessary.

• Almost all of the guys that I have liked have had brown hair, but I wouldn't say that I like it anymore than other colors. If a guy has a million different colors though, or maybe if it's pink or something... that wouldn't work.

• I like brown hair. Or dark blond really catches my eye. I hate red

• The darker the better =D I don't really like blond hair...

• Dieeeeeeeeeeeeee

• Now that's mean Crysis =l I didn't say I hated it... If I like the guy hair color,skin color,eyes color,height... None of that matters =)

• Black is hot!

• I love guys with Black or dark brown hair ;) .. but if a guy looks Hot and he's got " blonde " hair which I don't like .. I don't really go for the hair color :)!

• I prefer dark hair but I usually end up with redheads. Guess that has a lot to do with dating someone based on a lot more than their hair color :)

What Guys Said 8

• Not fond of blonde or red. Definitely prefer black. Add to it brown eyes and brown skin and you'll have my full attention.

• Strawberry blonde and redheads all day long. I am not a fan of curly black hair but on some girls it is cute.

• Blue > green > purple > pink > red > black > brown > >>>>> blond. I am just not a fan of the normal.

• Red hair is my favorite. I don't really have a least favorite color, alone; but bleached blonde with orange skin is quite an unattractive combination.

• Every hair colour is good depending on the rest of the person, I only dislike grey, white and really fake dyed colours.

• Jet black or brown hair are most attractive, while the least attractive is that barbie doll bleach blonde hair that some girls think they can pull off. ha

• I prefer blond or very dark black hair. I dislike brunette perhaps because I am one.

• I like any except red/red.