Girls, not a new idea but a very controversial one?

jewelry that supports animal rights made from melted and destroyed hunting rifles

4

Most Helpful Girl

• That's an interesting concept. I think you could expand it into a quest for peace by making medallions etc... from guns and use a portion of the proceeds to lobby against gun violence.

Especially since with animal rights you're more likely to find animal abuse in like laboratories, puppy/kitten mills, and negligent homes than with population control.

What Girls Said 3

• suuuure, because animals care about that stuff and are very bitchy about them being killed, and then you're gonna preach about how animal's should not be killed at all and that humanity needs to eat veggies for the rest of their lives, or that they need to be killed "humanely" (which by definition is shooting them between the eyes instead of watching them bleed to death, which i can only agree with because it keeps them fresh and prevents the tasty juices from being wasted and attract predators)

do me a favor, do not preach to me about killing food and eating meat, do that and we'll make great friends, but never come between me and a pound of prime steak >_>

i support animal rights to an extent, like animal abuse and torture, like whaling and fishing sharks only to cut their fins off and throw them back to see while they bleed to death, or killing rhino's for their ivory horns or killing endangered species, but if its just legal big game hunting with rifles, then it can't get any more humane than that.

and if you are American, I'd like to remind you that your people nearly brought the American bald eagle to extinction just for a spot of fun.

• Huh how unnessecary, recycling is recycling though 💁🏾

• Sounds quite interesting actually.