What are some things that you will NEVER wear?

What are some things that you would never be caught dead wearing? What are some fashion trends that you absolutely refuse to follow?

Mine are...
Flat-billed hats...
What are some things that you will NEVER wear?

"Men's" short shorts (yep, you read it correctly)...

The "'man' bun" (Yes, again. Be thankful that the original image I wanted to use couldn't upload)...

And last, but not least, denim shorts!

And basically any SWAG gear too! Ugh!

So, what fashion choices and trends do YOU see that you will refuse to follow?

0|0
16|8

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Flat bill baseball caps are douchebag101 gear.

Manbuns are just buns. Women wear buns, not men.

I have a pair of denim shorts... but I don't wear them. In fact, I just got two pairs of "adult" shorts. Which doesn't matter much because I only wear shorts like, once every few years anyhow.

I'll never wear any "Tapout" gear, any mesh caps, any rvca gear... basically, no other douchebag101 gear. Or white rimmed sunglasses. Or brightly colored belts. Or skinny jeans. Or shoes without socks. Or a suit without a tie. ... there's actually quite a lot that I won't wear. Basically, if it's "trendy" count it out for me.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• Uggs, crocs, sandals unless at the beach, crop tops, skinny jeans, jeggings, leggings as pants, hats, anything with sequins, shirts with one sleeve that is longer than the other, shirts with just one sleeve, turtlenecks, turtleneck vest, high waisted pants/jeans, double denim, anything with fringe, and flats.

0|1
    0|0
  • This actually may shock some women, but I don't understand the fascination of high heels
    wedges or booties. I just can't do it.
    I don't like super duper long fake nails that look like the hand of witches

0|0
    0|0
  • Leather pants. Any type of thongs as they're too uncomfortable. Hate joggers on females...
    crocus or sandals with the bit between the toes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Crocs

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

The first girl I had a crush on in college wore crocs. She was intelligent, bubbly, and downright adorable. I guess I never did mind girls wearing them since she did :-)

• big jewelry, dark makeup, red lipstick, converse sneakers, there's more but i can't think of them right now.

0|0
    0|0
  • I refuse to wear UGGS.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

I forgot contouring, I tried it once and I looked ridiculous
      Over lined lips Kylie Jenner style, again looks ridiculous
      Also 3-D nail art. It's just inconvenient and unnecessary.

• I'd never wear a peplum, I think they're ugly. I'd also never wear flared jeans, what will do with that space around your ankles?

0|0
    0|0
  • hmmmm crocs, overalls, bandanas? there are probably more but i can't think of anything else lol

0|0
    0|0
  • (Real) Fur and Leather.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sneakers and overalls

0|0
    0|0
  • Baggy shorts, a juicy sweat suit, loose-fitting jeans, heels higher than 4 inches

0|0
    0|0
  • Crocs
    Toeshoes

0|0
    0|0
  • Crocs
    Toeshoes
    Cargo Shorts

0|0
    0|0
  • Strap on.

0|0
    1|0
  • The man-bun is so ugly that it makes me want to remove my eyes. ;_;
    I'd probably never wear extremely short shorts or baggy jeans/trousers.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• man buns are unmanly

0|1
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • Don't be dissing flat billed hats and jorts boyo.

Scarf

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely Crocs and everything you mentioned except the flat billed hat. I don't have one right now, but been thinking about getting one.

0|0
    0|0
  • man-bun.

0|0
    0|0
  • The low pants that show half of your underwear? (The ones JB once wore) yup those. Never.

0|0
    0|0
  • two fedoras

0|0
    0|0