Girls, What do you think of this bikini?

My mom bought them for me, but I dont think I want to wear them and feel a little queried out that she bought them. Am I over reacting?Girls, What do you think of this bikini?

3mo by the way, thats not me in the picture... I found it online.

42

Most Helpful Girl

• Wait what? Your mom lets you have that😳
    My mom calls me a bitch and you have one foot in the grave if she sees me with a string😰😱

What Girls Said 41

• dude. That looks like crotchless underwear.

• Whoa.

I would be okay with it.. IF it wasn't lace for majority of the crotch.

People being able to see that much of me? No. Nope. Give me something else.

- - That is extremely revealing.

• I personally think it's cute but wayyy to revealing. I think it be just as cute if had more material to it, it's just wearing a thong & much half a second away from being nude. Not saying this to be mean or anything, just my opinion. :) I mean if you want to rock it, go ahead. :) U will get some double takes though. ;) lol

• umm.. yeah.. do you plan to wear that in the beach? because.. that's very provocative/boderline naked o_o

i think the idea's that was going through your mom's head was probably, "i should buy these insanely skimpy underwear so that my daughter can have my grandchildren" <- even if this kind of thing is more likely to get you raped. (no offense to your mom or you btw)

• In my opinion that's the kind of thing you would buy in the "sale" lingerie part of Victoria's Secret but please don't take that offensively and no disrespect to your mum 😊. However , if you like it forget what I just said and flaunt it 😉

• If you don't feel comfortable wearing it out in public then don't wear it. I couldn't wear that out in public I would need more coverage. Wearing that would be like wearing a thong in my opinion. But if you want to wear it then go for it. It looks more like underwear in my opinion than a bikini.

• I think that bikini is absolutely beautiful! Yes it's going to cause people to do a double take, but it's just classy enough to be pulled off

So I might as well go bottomless then?

Totally ;) you'll look hot! Get it girl!

yeah! ok ;)

• I would never wear that... But if you'd be comfortable in that then go for it girl! Lol.

• That's not a bikini. It's skimpy underwear. I don't understand your mom.

• Ew wtf? If my mom bought me that I'd be worried she had some sick attraction toward me. Like lmao who gets that for their child?

• Umm, that's not s bikini bottom and your mom is bizarre for getting it for you.

• I wouldn't rock that in public. Perhaps of were just me and a guy or close girlfriend at someones pool or spa pool. Its pretty transparent its a hot bikini/gstring

• I'm not gonna lie that's amazing and your mom is amazing

• Personally, I do not like it. It's far too exposing for my preference.

• :o :o your mom bought it for you? :o there's no way for me to wear something like that

• I don't find that sexy. Actually I find that uncool

• Oh my goodness. I don't think your over reacting, I have a really good bond with my mom, but I wouldn't appreciate her buying me something like this.

• I would NOT wear that in public

• Is THAT a bikini? What the... Why would a mother buy that? I wouldn't even buy it as underwear!

• That is not my style.

• I don't believe you, that's pornographic

• Your mom has good taste. It looks good. If you like it, go for it.

• No way I'd wear that, you may as well wear nothing

• Your mom is hilarious! Lol it's a little weird

• Bikini is shit. I hate it.

• Might as well show it all. lol bit its cute just looks like panties 🙈🙉

• Are these actually for the beach?

• Love it girl. Looks sexy

• each to their own

• Great. I love such wearing. I have got many.

• More from Girls
    11