Help! How to Look Older When You Look Really Young for Your Age?

I'm 5'0 and around 100 pounds. My face shape is naturally round, and since I'm tiny I literally look 14/15 when really I'm 21. It's hard because guys don't approach me since I look too young. What are some clothing/makeup tips to make me look more mature? Especially when I go out and guys don't pay attention to me because I'm so small and young looking. :(

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I'm 63 and people think I'm 80 all the time. The trick is to never take a shower. I conserve water I should be voted into office! I'm Jeb Bush and I endorse this message.

Most Helpful Girl

• My sister has this problem.
    First, don't wear too much make-up because it makes it look like you're trying too hard. Go natural, contour, and play up the eyes a little. For clothes, you can keep your usual style but more tailored/professional.

What Guys Said 2

• Heels...

• You're just going to have to get to know guys personally first, and then have them pick you up.

What Girls Said 1