Girls, When did you start learning to walk in high heels?

What heel height are you comfortable with? What style shoe?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 40

• i started wearing heels regularly when i was a junior in high school. i could do ANYTHING in heels. i first started learning when i was probably a freshman, but it wsn't really my thing.
    i like 3 inches. 4 is sexy,, but a little harder. wedges are actually my fave, but not really considered heels.

1|0
    0|0
  • Two inches is pushing it for me. I have a high arch so I can't wear flat shoes. However, I can't wear more than two inches and with the two inches I prefer a thicker heel than not and since I can't wear flat shoes I think I wear the category called "not very sexy shoes at all".

I do not mind that I can't wear high heels; I do not miss them. However, I do like peek-a-boo shoes and those I can't wear either. They always cut into my toes. Those I miss. Those I wish I could wear. They are the only style of "cute" shoes that I am drawn to and I can't wear them. :(

0|0
    0|0
  • 15 years old, but only because of 8th grade prom and whatnot. I started with 4 inched heels, and those weren't chunky heels. 😂 I also upgraded to 5 inches in no time (this happens when you have tiny feet for your height and because of it the general thought is that you are also 5' tall and need to compensate somehow). 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • ... I still haven't learned to walk in high heels. :P Haha, I guess I was about 16 or 17 years old when I first really tried wearing them, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I still can't walk properly in heels. They hurt my feet! I like flat shoes.

1|0
    0|0
  • 16 years old

0|0
    0|0
  • Age 11, I like normal heels or chunky heels like this one basically www.google.com/aclk

0|0
    0|0
  • I think at age 11 or so

0|1
    0|0
  • 14 I think, and 5 inches is probably my max :P
    I love stilettos, pumps and wedges, so pretty much any heel lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Since I was like 3, I'd raid my mums shoe cupboard and walk around in all her heels. I normally wear heels if I'm going out. Normally around the 3" mark too. I'm pretty god damn short so the height is always nice.

1|0
    0|0
  • I never wore heels till I was like 16 or 17 and haven't worn them much since. I walk in them okay but stumble in higher heels. I just don't like them and I'm tall so I don't need to be elongated lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I was 14! 😚 I love high heels.

1|0
    0|0
  • Heels were something given to me at young age.
    I am good with any heels but I don't always prefer heels.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love wedges or peep toe. 3 inches and lower is most comfortable to walk in.

I think I learned sometime in high school

0|0
    0|0
  • Very early grade school for some calisthenics performance comps

I luuurve all sky high heels.
    I haven't yet had to wear a pair I couldn't naturally walk in.

0|0
    0|0
  • 17-18 years old
    I'm comfortable with 3" - 3.5"
    Mary Jane or classic pumps is my preferred shoe style

0|0
    0|0
  • I start when I was 10, and I am still working on it at 14. 😂 I like flat shoes. They are comfortable, and I can run in them if I wanted to. 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • 6 years old. Any height is fine. Any style would work. More a boot girl, but I do love my high heels.

0|0
    0|0
  • Since I was 8 years old. I used to be a stripper, so I can wear any height. Any style, I love heels to death.

0|0
    0|0
  • 9. I wear heels often these days

0|0
    0|0
  • when i was 15

0|0
    0|0
  • High heels kill me...
    So sneakers

1|0
    0|0
  • I haven't learnt yet, I have never used heels.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never, I have never used heels.

0|0
    0|0
  • As a toddler

0|0
    0|0
  • A couple weeks ago :D they're like 3 inches.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to try my sisters heels on in 6th grade lol she's so short and her feet are so tiny.

0|0
    0|0
  • Like 7 years old. Any height is good. I have many types of heels. Best shoes ever!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • As far as I can recall... perhaps 16 or 17

0|0
    0|0
  • When I was 14. I'm comfortable with anything below 5 tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls