Can I wear this dress to a party? Should I go?

My boyfriend and i are invited to a huge party and i was planning on wearing something like this since i'm pregnant. I'm 19 and 5 months pregnant, my boyfriend advised me to not go because it's going to be uncomfortable for me but i don't know. What do you think honestly?

• Yes wear it and go
  • Just don't go please
  • Other options
  • Find another dress and go

Most Helpful Guy

• That's the best "pregnant" dress I've ever seen. amazed women can walk in heels when pregnant, maybe you (women) are more talented than men.

I think it will make the baby happy to go to a party and have fun, they feel what you feel right? just have fun and don't drink. If people judge you, then throw a Bible at them.

I'm pretty sure that they will all judge me for being pregnant and for going :/
      As for the heels i don't think they'll be comfortable especially while carrying a baby inside.

They may, I don't know your crowd. Make a showing and leave. I don't know the scenario well, so I cannot say what I'd do. You might make people stop and think about what they are doing... which would be a good thing... know what I mean?

Yeah

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're ready then go and enjoy the party 😃😃❤️ Oh and no drinking 🍺🍻🍸🍷😁😁

What Guys Said 11

• Yes you can definitely wear this for a party, in my opinion. It's a bit revealing tho, so it depends on whether or not you'll be confortable in it. But it still looks decent if that's what you ask. And appropriate too. Yet that should not stop you from choosing something more modest if you wish. Remember, you're grounded about alcohol , because of your baby.

• why would it be uncomfortable for you?
    i'd say, if you want to go, go an enjoy it. and that dress is very nice.

He said it's too loud and would be crowded

whether loud and crowded is a problem or not is up to you. I appreciate that he worries about your comfort, but maybe you don't mind the noise and people?

I don't

• You can always try on the dress beforehand to see if it's comfortable or not. You should go and have fun!

It's comfortable :)

• It looks fine... why would your boyfriend tell you not to go? Seems silly.

Because the party is going to be crazy and loud and he said i won't feel comfortable there :/

The same thing? Minus your ability to drink.

Yeah

• Yeah go for it. It looks great

Really? Thank you so much :)

• To me it seems too less colorful

• Yeah, you can wear whatever you want lol

• It looks amazing. Give it a shot and don't listen to your boyfriends fashion advice.

• It looks fine but i'm sure you all would be leaving the party early

• Just don't go please

• He obviously doesn't want you to go so he can have fun and maybe make another baby.

He's not that type of guy!

He said it's too loud and crowded with super active people not because he's planning on having sex with someone else. He didn't say (you're not going) he is just worried about me.

I think you should go, soon you're gonna be too big to go partying, so enjoy the time now

What Girls Said 11

• ooh, nice dress... and those shoes are to die for!

if you're comfortable wearing it, there's no reason you shouldn't go. however, it sounds like your man is looking out for your safety.

I just think it's really awkward since I'm going to be the only pregnant girl there so i don't know

• It all depends on the kind of party. But it looks warm. I wouldn't wear it in summer.

Is it a bad choice?

No, but see that you don't get too hot in it. It looks warm.

• I'd lose the shawl and it'd be even better

You think?

Tbh yes I don't like shawls through other might like them

Ok i really appreciate your honesty :)

• Personally I would go for a much looser fitting floral summer dress.
    So congratulations on your pregnancy, andI do hope you have the most wonderful and enjoyable party, but please, please, please be very careful, won't you. x

Thank you so much. I will be careful :)

• It's really cute. Wear it.

• Try a dress like that it will better and be more comfy for you too (you ll can move easily in it than in your bodycon dress)
    www.mafashion.fr/.../...our-de-ceinture-empire.jpg

• Sure, I think it's a cute look. Wear it and have a great time. :)

• looks fine

• Is that Chrissy Teigen?

• It looks great. You should wear it.

• Oh she just looks so sweet and Preggo in that dress. 😍💛👶

So it's a good choice? :)