Girls, what do you like most in the summer: a short skirt, shorts or a summer dress?

Guys, feel free to answer as well... what do you like most for a girl?

Shorts:
Girls, what do you like most in the summer: a short skirt, shorts or a summer dress?Skirt:

Dress:

• Shorts
  • Skirt
  • Dress
  • Other

Most Helpful Girl

• Shorts because that way you won't have to be paranoid about someone seeing anything. :D

• Hadn't thought about that! Fair reason, except if it's exactly "there" they rupture :o

MH's all yours :D thanks for giving a good reason to wear shorts!
      You may have influenced some girls' behavior haha...

Thank you for mhg. :)

What Girls Said 33

• I prefer dresses. Skirts are good when they're longer skirts, like midi length preferably but maxi length if I can roll it up by a few inches so I don't trip over it :P

• Ehhh, I like shorts the most because I'm pretty casual, but I don't really like my thighs, so a longer dress or skirt isn't always bad either to hide that area. Haha.

• i wear shorts/pants & blouse+jacket or sweater (since i'm always indoors) for most of the year so no thanks, i'd rather go with a dress for going to the province or somewhere not too public, its much better to spend the summer in the province anyway

• sidenote: we don't have the 4 seasons here (yet), its just the sunny season & the rainy season, and its a really bad one this year, 3 super typhoons in a row

Interesting, thanks! :D

• All of them, I am going to have to say that I have all of them

• I don't really feel comfortable wearing shorts. Even though I have been told I have nice legs. So, I wil say dresses.

Yeah, showing too much can be uncomfortable I guess, and a nice dress will get you a lot of positive attention :D

Thanks! All the shorts I ever find that fit are either way too short or long enough to be considered capris. I just want a happy medium.

Yeah, I must say I googled and indeed most girls' shorts are so short they come close to bikini pants :o

• I usually wear knee length shorts. Nothing shorter than that. But then I wear it rarely. Here, we don't expose much in summers (because of tan and other factors)... I often wear something like this in summers-

images.voonik.com/.../...veless-kurti-original.jpg

• I see! That's remarkable, I would expect people from a tropical country were more resistant to the sun. Also thanks to somewhat darker skin. So you would wear leggings or tights under your dress to protect your skin?
      Here in Europe girls would go bare legged and with sandals on, to get some air...

😃
      Yesss showing a lot of skin is frowned upon by many (even for men sometimes ) . You won't see many women here sporting a bikini on beach either... but things are changing

Sure, you'll see that in a year or 10 the beaches will look different. The world is becoming more and more international :D

• I love dresses and wear them when I can. As well as I love skirts. As long as they are not too long.
    Mostly I wear dresses or skirts that around knee-length or mid thigh.

• I love all 3! :) but my fave would have to be dresses, just feels and looks the best in the summer

• shorts

• Glad that there's some variation in the poll, dresses are most popular so far but there are fans of shorts as well :D

• I love dresses

• I love summer dresses.

• I love wearing dresses :D I even wear them during winter.

• Haha do you have such a good internal heater or some thick tights ready for use? :D

True, and always a classy look :D

Sure! :)

• I like all equally with the right outfit

• Yeah that's something in which girls are so much better than us... finding the right outfit :D

• which one do you prefer though

• A summer dress obviously, from what I see, most girls prefer dresses.

• A & C & D (thong on the surf coast)

• I see! Just a thong? On most European beaches you'd get yourself arrested I'm afraid :o

@Dave20154
      I tried my best to explain myself and have obviously failed.
      Cheers xo

You're def. a weird one alright

• dress it's comfy and I don't have to think of which top would look good with my bottom

• That's a new reason for choosing a dress (I mean the top choice) :D

Yeah, both in schools and companies shorts for guys are rarely accepted. There are exceptions but generally you'll provoke reactions :o

for guys yes, it's like in France they can'y wear it because he look like they go for the beach. That's dumb

• Shorts and dresses 👗👗

• I like all three.

• Most of the time I must confess to being a summer dress girl.

• I'm fairly certain this is the favourite look of most guys as well :D

• Oh, hard to tell over the internet whether people are actually being serious or not.. hmm?

• @Dave20154 I couldn't agree more with you.

• Dresses tend to flatter my body shape More than any of the other options :)

I don't really think that's a thing. I think it's the way the model is posing. She's sticking her front out so that her back looks more arched. We all have arches

@Dave20154 yed but mine is very prominent:)

• Really all of them

• I wear all of them in the summer

• Skirts mostly

• You're one of the first who go for that option, the dresses are by far the most popular followed by the shorts :D
      You'll jump out, shining in your skirts!

• I have like 14 different skirts

• Oh wow, you're well equipped :D

• All of them

• I wear shorts.

• I loooooooove my skirts!! 😍😍

• You're one of the first non-dress girls - you ladies are a minority so far :D

They're comfortable and they look good x Its a win-win situation!! x

I see!

• Shorts :P

That option is growing in importance... in the beginning it was all about dresses but the shorts lovers are gradually moving into the lead :D

• Dresses and Skirts

• Shorts

• Summer dress.

• More from Girls
    3

What Guys Said 14

• I prefer girls in shorts, especially short shorts ;)

Haha yeah but sometimes they're so short it looks like meat auction :-( :o

It doesn't bother me :P

• I preffer girls on dresses and skirts. Shorts are still hot though.

• I like the dress.

• All of them are nice.

• A niqab lol

Haha you like the ladies covered up?

If she even shows her ankles she most get stoned derka derka I like everything left to the imagination.

Not a bad idea... you must have the strongest imagination around haha!

• Where's the "all of the above" option?

• playsuit?

• I hope skirts

• the girl in the first pic is very pretty

Agree - she'll love to hear that if by coincidence she's on GAG as well :D

• Shorts are the best <3

• Dress

• They pretty much wear whatever will expose their body the most so they can call men creeps for looking.

Hope not but who knows... I'd guess a girl showing off wants to be looked at to some degree.

• I couldn't tell you which one if my fav. on a girl, they're all great, but, I think when it comes down to it, the dress is the best

• I like seeing women in short shorts

• Who doesn't... though sometimes they're so short that it looks a little bit like a meat factory :o

• So whatmmmm