What brand handbag should I get? Should I get miachel koros or something else?

I was thinking of getting a Michael koros hand bag. Should I get that or another brand handbag? And if so what brand and why?

Updates:
3mo *michael kors

0|0
23|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Walmart.

3|1
    1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol eww is there even any more ridiculously overpriced low quality brand you could have chosen? I hate hate hate Michael Kors, it used to be good in the past but now the quality just sucks, no idea what happened.
    But yeah if you wanna get a good medium priced handbag rather go with Kate Spade, Tory Burch or DKNY, at least the cost-benefit-ratio is good with those!

3|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 22

• Louis Vuitton
    Coach
    Fendi
    Michael Korrs
    Ted Baker

^ are my top choices cause they have great designs in bags

2|0
    0|0
  • Just get one that looks nice, avoid any big name brands since they rip you off. I'm sure there are a few independent shops nearby that can sell you a really nice bag that won't be made in china for 2$ and sold to you for 200$...

2|0
    0|0
  • you mean Michael Kors. It's a good brand, get that.

1|0
    0|0
  • Michael Kors does have some nice bags if you're willing to pay that kind of money for them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on your budget. I'd get Chanel if I had the cash.

2|0
    0|0
  • Coach bags are very nice, but expensive.

3|0
    0|0
  • If you're going to spend that much money on a bag, get something like Kate Spade. Many of the designs are timeless and it'll last you a lifetime.

1|0
    0|0
  • michael kohrs for sure.. very good quality and lasts a long time. coach is a good brand too. i generally go for coach because i dont like how big michael kohrs bags are

1|0
    0|0
  • I think MK bags. They're cute, affordable and great quality

1|0
    0|0
  • Michael Kors is good, Kate Spade too :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Brought my from Chanel

2|0
    0|0
  • Chanel

2|0
    0|0
  • come on.

CHANEL

don't settle for less.

1|0
    1|0
  • I would buy a nice Fossil bag and use the savings on getting my nails done or buying myself new clothes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Its a handbag for goodness sakes. Not life threatening situation or as if you're buying a house. Buy what you want, its not thats difficult.

And handbags are usually useless material possessions in this fast fashion industry.

2|0
    0|0
  • Something affordable.

1|0
    0|0
  • Becky Johnson has some nice bags :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Kate spade is nicer.

1|0
    0|0
  • Kate spade