What do you do when some people's fashion sense makes you want to dig your eyes out?

I saw this man with a long baggy shirt mid thirties looking as thuggish as can be... until he turned around and I saw his entire shirt was cut to his upper back exposing his boxers and sagging pants.
Ew!
C'mon you're a grown ass man no excuses !

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• 6|0

It's like camo... why?
      Oh you wear camo in case you have to hunt?
      Well the only thing I've ever seen you shoot is selfies.
      SO BAH!

• He just hasn't outgrown wannabe gangsta fashion from 15 years ago! It didn't look any better on 15 year olds

• Like he purposely cute the back of his shirt? Lol like wtf. If I am with someone I'll look at them and be like wtf is that you see that?

• i just wear socks and sandals and show them how it feels like xD

• If I reacted to that, my entire life would consist of walking around shaking my head.

• Become less material - dude may be one of the nicest people going regardless of style... or lack of :)

What Girls Said 17

• The only time I feel that way is when I see people with their pants literally off of their asses.

It makes me wanna run up behind them and just either pull em' down all of the way or give him the worst wedgie of his life.

• I don't know I find sagging kinda hot seeing his underwear is sexy to me though most girls would disagree. But I do try to look away when I see stuff that just don't fit like a fat chick wearing booty shorts or a crop top or tops that don't match. I tend to go on my phone to look as far away as possible.

• It's hard, that guy? leave him and hope you'll never have to work with him if its someone close to you either wait for a suitable occasion (birthday Xmas) and pretty much restock their wardrobe piece by piece , if its a girl take her on a girl's day out shop get her a makeover but also give ur self a mini makeover maybe some highlights while she's rid of that dreadful orange dipdye make sure you get as many things done as them so they don't feel singles out. If they're single set them up for a date and "help them get ready" and hopefully through all of this they'll like what uve done better but remember everyone's different and maybe they actually rock those mustard yellow cardigans as much as they seem to think they do (unlikely but possible?) A the end of the day it's just clothes

• Well... I usually look away and refrain from looking at them again. xD

• Look away and hopefully you'll never see them again lol there isn't much you can do

• I look away and try not to think about it. People will wear what they want, but doesn't mean I have to look at that monstrosity xD

• ignore it , its none of your buisness how others dress, whats fashionable to you may be hideous to others, its all beauty in the eye of the beholder. also if your too busy looking at others you dont have time to notice what kind of shit your about to step in. myob and all will be well :)

If anyone thinks that's beautiful.. something is seriously wrong.
      I remember one time.. I saw shit on someones boxers when they had their pants sagging.
      Yeah.. that's beauty alright.

For someone that's not trying to sound like a jerk , you sure hit the ball out of field ! Jk.
      I see... you're literally answering my question. Although I did it more in humor rather than looking for a real solution to the problem.

its my curse, im actually really friendly but i tend to sound like a dick often i just dont know how to converse without pissing people off, i think its cus i just say it in blunt terms , anyways lol

• i roll ma eyes lol

• That's terrible! Lol, I mind my own business I don't care for other people's fashion except my own.

• Give him a wedgie :P

• He is having a midlife crisis

• That is not a good sight that you witnessed... I just glance and then avert my eyes.

• look away

• Tell them or look away...

• I turn and face another way, and I don't make any sort of eye contact with them.

• Nothing, I ignore it completely.

• Hahaha!
    I look away :( !