Women's thoughts on beards?

If you had to choose what type of beard style would you like on a man? Fully grown? Trimmed? Wild? If you'd like reference pictures would be nice.Women's thoughts on beards?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 23

• I guess for me it depends on how it looks on the person. The guy I am currently dating is sexy and he has facial hair. I really like it on him. He kind of has a 5 o'clock shadow thing going on all the time, sometimes he has a bit of a mustache and a tiny bit of hair under his lip. It looks good on him!

I love a guy with facial hair. But it definitely suits certain men over others. I can't really give you a broad example because it really depends on the person and the style.

Some men can grow great facial hair, whereas other's can't. I think if a guy is going to go with facial hair, he has to keep it cleaned and groomed.

0|1
    0|0
  • No beard, it's not really my bag, baby :/ Uh, stubble is good. I like that my boyfriend has stubble, I asked him to grow it out again, but I do't really like beards much.

0|2
    0|0
  • I like them a LOT but I don't like the full ones, I prefer these ones:
    encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer a clean shaven guy. But a day or two of stubble is not bad. And I am OK with goatees, but not full beards. Beard rash is no fun.

0|3
    0|0
  • Trimmed

1|1
    0|0
  • It depends on the person. Generally speaking I like beards on men, just not the super long wizard beards.

0|1
    0|0
  • some beard looks fine

0|1
    0|0
  • No beard at all. I really don't get that look.

0|2
    0|0
  • In sorry I've just never found beards attractive, take Jared Leto for instance, clean shaven I'd swoon, beard? Wouldn't look twice. It's 100% like subconscious , I don't choose not to like beards I just don't find it attractive

0|2
    0|0
  • No beard or I'd shave it myself when he sleep 😂😂
    Actually i think men with beards are kinda sexy but It's not my favorite thing 😅😅

0|1
    0|0
  • LOVE THEM

0|1
    0|0
  • I love beards on men, like I think facial hair is so manly. Like I think shaving away facial hair just looks weird. However different strokes for different folks.

0|1
    0|0
  • Trimmed or just bare. I have terrible skin sensitivity issues, and facial hair triggers that.

0|1
    0|0
  • Personally I hate all facial hair.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like scruff or at least a trimmed beard. Clean shaven can also look nice.

0|1
    0|0
  • not too many can pull it off so i prefer none or trimmed

0|1
    0|0
  • Love beards and think women... Nvm lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Ewww

0|1
    0|1
  • audible mmm

0|1
    0|0
  • Never, although, some guys look good with beards. In general I find beards scraggly looking and so I disapprove of them. That's just my opinion though.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on what kind of beard, and how it's "groomed". I'm not a huge fan of body hair, but Dumbledore rocked a beard. So do what makes you feel happy and confident.

0|1
    0|0
  • No beard.

0|2
    0|0