Why do guys like women with big saggy boobs?

Or females with fake boobs its not attractive at all why do men think that's attractive?

0|0
4|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Thays not true, a lot of guys like small boobs also, sometimes big boobs aren't all that great anyway. Sometimes the big ones look good in a shirt, hrn they take it off and they no long er have the same appeal. Guys like a lot of different things, not all guys are the same. That goes for girls too

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The flat chest is strong with this one

4|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

Exactly what I was thinking about. ^

• Show All
    • 3mo

Indeed!
      Why can't we just appreciate different forms of beauty without bashing each other? 😕

• 3mo

@BiscuitesSwag I know x. x

What Guys Said 6

• 0|1
    0|0
  • who says we do?

0|0
    0|0
  • Fake boobs gross me out ulch, i like big boobs and small boobs, dont matter as long as their real

0|0
    0|0
  • I like big boobs, but i dont like when they sag, that's why wearing a bra is important, for big boobed women

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Eventually those suckers are going to get saggy when she takes the bra off though :(

• Show All
    • 3mo

@whattothink definitely true

• 3mo

I'm in my early 30's. Trust me having natural DDD's that sagging comes much much sooner than you would think

• guys like big, natural boobs. not fake or saggy ones.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its not attractive. It looks like your back is going to break.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• maybe its just their preference

0|0
    0|0
  • Cuz men like tits

0|0
    0|0
  • Just like how some guys adore flat chested women or small boobs. Everyone likes different thing. You can't really question others' preference.

0|0
    0|0