How to look less intimidating?

People have admitted that I look intimidating. And tbh I like it but it also it makes people not want to tall to me lol I'm not those kind of kids who beats up anybody. Although most of the time I'm always a "lone wolf" I don't mean to look intimidating XD

Do I dress with Sketchers and polo shirts? 😂

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• Are you super tall?
    Do you have resting bitch face?

I'm 5'10 and my resting bitch face is an annoying smile that never goes away 😂

• I wished I looked intimidating lol

• Just SMILE everything else is ok with you

• Lol I don't know why people would think you're intimidating I wouldn't be scared of you

You haven't met me IRL big girl ;)

then you should see my totally fucked up life in Iraq, we lose friends every year, no kidding :(

@Ahmed_Sy15x im sure your not

What Guys Said 4

• Get all them scars and AK's off ur back mayn and make sure u remove the spikes from ur dack before sucking it OP

• Maybe it's the hat dude

It I love my hat lol I just realized I kinda look like a fuckin gangster 😂 but still everyone does so maybe not

• well i don't find you intimidating, pretty normal since people say the same to me, i think it's because i don't smile a lot

we both should try to smile more, lol :D

Tbh we don't find each other intimidating cuz we just see pics of each other but I bet it's way different in real life lol

• Smile...