What other hairstyles can I do with my hair?

My hair is down to the middle of my thighs. But my boyfriend hates when I braid it and he hates when it's up in a bun so I'm kinda out of options. What do u think I should do with it?

32

Most Helpful Guy

• You could try some type of French braid from top to middle of top back , with your length to just your top of but. The braid merges with your full length.

Most Helpful Girl

• Cut it

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

• Pigtails. They are sexy and keep yourhair up a little bit. Plus he still gets to admire the length.

• He said I look like a five year old girl

• He likes it down. I like it down sometimes.

• You could curl it or something. Make it a little shorter. Or if you Dont want it going down your back wear it over tour shoulders. You could DOA sort of bump or whatever its called where most of the hair is up but there's still plenty of hair going down. It would still be long and downish for him but it would be shorter and less annoying for you

What Girls Said 2

• Does he like the length?

• Curl it?

• My hair is really thick. I can't curl my hair without burning myself and I sweat during the day and my hair is naturally straight so it'll just end up the same by the end of the day.