A girl asked me "Why do you wear suits everyday" at work, is that a bad thing? Am I weird?

So i work in an office, in the city. So our floor has a pretty young aged workforce.

The other guys normally wear jeans, and just a business shirt, usually not tucked in.

But i wear slim fitted suits and a tie, even on casual Friday because i want to be on my A game at work.

Is it a bad thing to wear suits these days? im 27, so im a little older than the average 20-24 other guys on the floor.

I just like wearing suits, why even my team leaders ask me, why am i wearing a suit.

Can't i just wear what i like without people asking me every 2 seconds why are you wearing a suit.

I really hate wearing jeans, and hoodies, and that stuff.

Im also someone who doesn't bend to peer pressure, so i will continue to wear suits forever, but am i considered weird by others just curious?

• Continue wearing suits
  • Stop wearing suits

Most Helpful Girl

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• Suits are incredibly sexy. Just keep wearing them.

• Nothing wrong with be classy

What Guys Said 3

• Hmm it can be a bad thing. Basically it gives off the impression that you feel superior to all others in your office - wearing formal in a business casual environment. If your team leaders are asking why instead of complimenting you then it's a bad sign because they definitely think you are trying too hard. You will possibly be passed up for promotion.

• Maybe opt for more of a business casual. Example: Colored chinos, A nice Blazer (not suit) dress shirt, and some nice casual dress shoes.

• Continue wearing suits