Body shape question - am I / are girls like this attractive? Should I get surgery to "even things out" or wear a padded /push up bra?

I have a fairly big, round butt with curvy thighs (no thigh gap) and my legs are longer than my torso. I'm small chested with slim arms/legs and a small waist. I suppose I fit "spoon" shape body most. But "pear/triangle" is very similar.

Body shape question - am I / are girls like this attractive? Should I get surgery to

• Yes - my favorite body type!
  • Yes, it's OK.
  • No. I hate that body type...
  • Get a boob job to create an hourglass shape.
  • Just wear a padded/push up bra to create an hourglass shape.
  • Get a butt reduction to even things out.
  • Wear tops with shoulder pads!

Most Helpful Guy

• wide hips are soo sexy, and thats what girls are supposed to look like, a girl doesn't have to have large boobs ether to be attractive, i like A-C cups.

Most Helpful Girl

• Looks good to me.

What Guys Said 8

• You are ok

• You're great. Maybe you can lose some butt swimming lots in cold water, then you'd be more equal. But no surgery required nor needed. You're pretty cool the way you are, apparently. Just be you, be natural, and if you want to improve a bit, do it through hard work. Keep your bucks for Something you can't get otherwise. Plus it's more than likely you'll need 'em.

• Find girls with a A cup with nice legs and a round booty over D cups, no ass, nice legs any day!

• Don't change! Small breasts and skinny arms/legs are totally attractive.

• Not bad, at least it isn't triangle. It sucks with women a lot.

• I'll take it

• When women forget they are beautiful, men suffer

• Wear tops with shoulder pads!

No! please don't listen to this guy lol you'll look like a football player.

What Girls Said 3

• Pear shape is beautiful don't change it

• I'm kinda like you actually, but I have more of an average waist.

• Not attractive no boobs and thick legs = not attractive. It's the opposite of what models look like.

www.court-records.net/.../miles-crossed(c).gif

The "opposite" of what models look like?

www.court-records.net/.../miles-shrug(d).gif

"Model look better than her and her pear shape. That's the reality accept it.
      Boyish feature? You still live in the 50s? You doesn't need big boobs or big butt to be considered a womens you know. you need to evoluate and change your mind about things. Models are more feminine, attractive, etc... "

Wow... You made a lot of assumptions here. I didn't say a women needs big butts and big breasts to be considered feminine but models typically are skinny. Supermodels may be an exception but the majority of them are skinny. Yes, I am aware that over the years, the standard for models weight has been more routed towards not being as skinny as the past decades but the average model is still skinny. Once again, there is nothing wrong with that. But I don't think it is given that the model physique is objectice more attractive. Neither is having big breasts and a big butt.

@UnknownXYZ Then I'm right. It's not because you have big butt you have an feminine and attractive body. Model are feminine too. Skinny is being feminine.
      In my country a feminine body is a skinny body (we're alike Asian for this). But they doesn't have boyish feature (small boobs / small butt / small hips) is considered attractive, elegant, class and feminine. Doesn't need big boobs or big butt to have a feminine body.
      It's not your opinion but for me a model body will always be more feminine and attractive than a pear shape.