Is it best for older women going gray to dye their hair?

• Yes otherwise they'll look twice their age
  • It isn't necessary but does look better
  • No I'd prefer they stayed natural

Most Helpful Guy

• My mum's been constantly dying her hairs since her 40s to try and hide greying. All that did was waste money and make her hair look like the inside of a Cornetto.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm in my 30s and like when both sexes should dye their hair if they want to look better, honestly. I'm not attracted to salt and pepper just yet and hate the double standard.

I also don't remember my parents generation going gray in their late 30s. What on earth is going on?

What Guys Said 5

• I don't think it's "best" per se but if it helps them feel better about themselves then go for it

• I haven't started greying yet. When I do in a few years just euthanize me (hopefully it will be cheap and legal everywhere by then).

• Some women start going grey in their 30s.

• Their natural beauty makes them sometimes much more attractive compared to young girls sometimes

What Girls Said 4

• I think They should but if they dont want to that's ok

• I lighten my hair. And I will keep doing it. I have friends my age that cut their off and go gray... my boyfriend says they look way older than me. It's like they give up.

• They can do whatever they want.

• Its hard to say. Some can rock the grey hair while others just dye it and can rock that.