Real long hair, real long eyelashes and real long fingernails better than fake?

• Yes because the fake stuff ruins the natural ones
  • Yes because the real ones can't fall out XD
  • Yes because the fake ones are usually obvious
  • No because I don't care whether they're long or not, natural or not
  • No because I prefer short hair and fingernails and I don't care for eyelashes
  • No I prefer fake

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly I prefer natural because I don't really like long nails, mine get to long to fast and I know what a pain long nails are especially with touch screens. As for eyelashes I don't really care if they are long or not. I don't really notice. For hair most women can groemlong hair without extensions they just have to learn how to take care of it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Long nails are horrible. Have some self love. Long hair is hard to take care of, I like to keep mine at a medium-length. Long eyelashes? You either have them or not. I don't wear makeup, so mine are natural (I think natural is the best thing ever, since it doesn't cost you any time or money)

What Guys Said 2

• no one likes fake, and i dont like girls with long fingernails.

What Girls Said 5

• If you have the real ones, then obviously they're gonna be better than the fakes.

• Yes they are

• I prefer it, yes.

• I have naturally long eyelashes but I tried to use fake ones with rhinestones on them for Halloween and it was hell. Fake eyelashes suck so much

• Yes, of course long and natural is better. It's what I have and nobody even complain just give me compliments ^-^