Real long hair, real long eyelashes and real long fingernails better than fake?

• Yes because the fake stuff ruins the natural ones
    44% (8)56% (5)48% (13)Vote
  • Yes because the real ones can't fall out XD
    33% (6)11% (1)26% (7)Vote
  • Yes because the fake ones are usually obvious
    6% (1)0% (0)4% (1)Vote
  • No because I don't care whether they're long or not, natural or not
    11% (2)11% (1)11% (3)Vote
  • No because I prefer short hair and fingernails and I don't care for eyelashes
    6% (1)11% (1)7% (2)Vote
  • No I prefer fake
    0% (0)11% (1)4% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly I prefer natural because I don't really like long nails, mine get to long to fast and I know what a pain long nails are especially with touch screens. As for eyelashes I don't really care if they are long or not. I don't really notice. For hair most women can groemlong hair without extensions they just have to learn how to take care of it.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Long nails are horrible. Have some self love. Long hair is hard to take care of, I like to keep mine at a medium-length. Long eyelashes? You either have them or not. I don't wear makeup, so mine are natural (I think natural is the best thing ever, since it doesn't cost you any time or money)

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• no one likes fake, and i dont like girls with long fingernails.

1|0
    0|0
  • No because I prefer short hair and fingernails and I don't care for eyelashes

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• If you have the real ones, then obviously they're gonna be better than the fakes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes they are

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer it, yes.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have naturally long eyelashes but I tried to use fake ones with rhinestones on them for Halloween and it was hell. Fake eyelashes suck so much

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, of course long and natural is better. It's what I have and nobody even complain just give me compliments ^-^

0|0
    0|0