What is your ideal version of a modestly dressed woman?

• Extremely modest (no skin on show except for face, possibly neck and hands)
    25% (7)10% (2)18% (9)Vote
  • Somewhat modest (cleavage on show with legs covered and vice versa)
    64% (18)57% (12)61% (30)Vote
  • Not modest at all (cleavage and legs exposed/crop top and short shorts)
    11% (3)33% (7)21% (10)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|16

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Literally who cares? I like wearing crop tops and shorts and I don't care what anyone has to say. It's my choice. And every other girl should feel the same way. If a girl wants to wear turtlenecks and sweats good for her. If she wants to wear mini skirts and bandeau tops good for her too.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• Somewhere in between A and B

2|1
    0|0
  • (B) or somewhere in between (B) and (C). It depends on the girl's body though. And how comfortable she is with it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on her intention. If she wants to get laid then why be modest? If she doesn't want to get laid then... why show yourself off?

1|0
    0|0
  • i have no preference, sometimes i think that it should be more acceptable for men to dress less modestly.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like a woman who can do it all, and knows when to dress modestly, and when to take a chance and make me want her.
    There are a balance to these things.

1|0
    0|0
  • This poll outcome is predictable and the 14yo in me is giggling like mad.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a very strong B. Honest to goodness, i dont care though. She can wear what she wants.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind if girls wear whatever they want, I just hope they don't mind if I look.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sundresses are alwayd nice. It keeps me excited, while still being able to focus on what she says.

1|0
    0|0
  • show your legs, show your arms, show some back. but no need to see your belly or booty.

Basically nothing that shows any body part that starts with a B.

0|0
    0|0
  • Love option 3 personally.

1|0
    0|1
  • 1|0
    0|0
  • None of the above.

0|0
    0|0
  • The perfect dress for a woman is showing off her best asset, and then covering the rest

0|0
    0|0
  • Not modest at all (cleavage and legs exposed/crop top and short shorts)

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• It doesn't bother me what others chose to wear, that's their life. But for me and how I dress, I voted B. I don't mind showing a little cleavage, and some leg shown in a skirt or dress, etc.

1|0
    0|0
  • I dress like number B...

1|0
    0|0
  • it's whatever is practical given the weather, yet doesn't make you stick out like a sore thumb

1|0
    0|0
  • Voted B. I like to show some cleavage, but in a classy way.

1|0
    0|0
  • i say modest

0|0
    0|0