What is your ideal version of a modestly dressed woman?

• Extremely modest (no skin on show except for face, possibly neck and hands)
  • Somewhat modest (cleavage on show with legs covered and vice versa)
  • Not modest at all (cleavage and legs exposed/crop top and short shorts)

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Literally who cares? I like wearing crop tops and shorts and I don't care what anyone has to say. It's my choice. And every other girl should feel the same way. If a girl wants to wear turtlenecks and sweats good for her. If she wants to wear mini skirts and bandeau tops good for her too.

What Guys Said 15

• Somewhere in between A and B

• (B) or somewhere in between (B) and (C). It depends on the girl's body though. And how comfortable she is with it.

• Depends on her intention. If she wants to get laid then why be modest? If she doesn't want to get laid then... why show yourself off?

• i have no preference, sometimes i think that it should be more acceptable for men to dress less modestly.

• I like a woman who can do it all, and knows when to dress modestly, and when to take a chance and make me want her.
    There are a balance to these things.

• This poll outcome is predictable and the 14yo in me is giggling like mad.

• I'm a very strong B. Honest to goodness, i dont care though. She can wear what she wants.

• I don't mind if girls wear whatever they want, I just hope they don't mind if I look.

• Sundresses are alwayd nice. It keeps me excited, while still being able to focus on what she says.

• show your legs, show your arms, show some back. but no need to see your belly or booty.

Basically nothing that shows any body part that starts with a B.

• Love option 3 personally.

• 1|0
  • None of the above.

• The perfect dress for a woman is showing off her best asset, and then covering the rest

What Girls Said 5

• It doesn't bother me what others chose to wear, that's their life. But for me and how I dress, I voted B. I don't mind showing a little cleavage, and some leg shown in a skirt or dress, etc.

• I dress like number B...

• it's whatever is practical given the weather, yet doesn't make you stick out like a sore thumb

• Voted B. I like to show some cleavage, but in a classy way.

• i say modest