Guys what do you think of short skirts/dresses/ long sweaters with tights or legging underneath in winter?

i'm not talking about freezing cold weather but fall or warmer winter days. does it look feminine and nice or what do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Short skirt not so. Short dress or simple dress I like more. Long sweater is nice. I like tights. Legging I assume is a sport variation of tights, so... hard to say. In casual outfit I find them as a mismatch. For running legging is okay.

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh I love wearing long sweaters with leggings in the fall and winter.

What Guys Said 8

• Yes, that is a nice trend.

• Dresses are good, short skirts I wouldn't like. Everything else on the list is a great combination.

• I like it

• Looks cool

• Why it's a big deal? Its fine as long as its comfortable and doesn't make you look like clown

• beautiful I can image that

• If that's what you prefer

• I think it looks cute.

What Girls Said 3

• I like to dress like that (minus the leggings) sometimes

• Yes, it looks pretty feminine and nice.

• I'm a girl and I say go for it :) I always admire and have more interest in a girl who wears something comfortable and sophisticated (like the outfit you mentioned) over a girl in a skin tight bandage dress