Why do we say everybody is beautiful?

they clearly aren't... it's just politically correct crap.

0|1
11|9

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• id on't say everybody is beautiful because they aren't. In fact, I think most newborns aren't cute at all. They certainly aren't as cute as puppies and kittens. They get cute by 6 months, but. . . I'll get some down votes but it's true.

Yes, it is a bunch of that politically correct nonsense, liking not having winners or losers in competitions but giving everyone a participation ribbon because we're afraid to hurt their dear little feelings.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Also because we don't want to upset someone.

1|1
    0|0
  • It's clearly a way of being nice and supportive to the human race.

2|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

some people are better looking than others are.

• Show All
    • 3mo

says who? sorry, people have prejudices, like you and gay people.

• 3mo

gay people? wth haha

• Because we don't want to be rude as fuck.

And there is no need to kick a person lying down.

And of course because many people is viewed beautiful be different people, so not everybody will find the same people beatiful.

2|0
    0|0
  • Well, certainly that can't be true.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

I believe it is. It's because society is too politically correct, and ugly people need to know their place.

• 3mo

No, I meant that's not true - as in not everyone is beautiful.

+ this notion is just in those hilariously over the top first world countries... As far as I understand it.

• Becuase different people like different looks
    But I know what you mean

2|1
    0|0
  • Because everyone is... sometimes it's physically and sometimes it's inner beauty.

3|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

haha.. this is the stupid politically correct attitude exemplified, some people are hotter than others, get over it.

• 3mo

@carmona everyone has preferences and some people might be more physically attractive however I believe beauty also comes from who you are as a person.

• 3mo

then we agree to disagree. no need to pander to others.

• When you think about it. it is true.

0|0
    0|0
  • To make SJW's happy

0|0
    0|0
  • lmao you are a savage

0|0
    0|1
    • 3mo

savages have opinions... cool. i take you are fat, ugly, and need reassurance.

• Show All
    • 3mo

I am the opposite, but thanks for the assumption, you sound like you have experience in the very characteristics you've described.

• 3mo

@Summer_Bunny actually, no, since defending a random person online for no real reason, when she's old enough to defend herself is pretty autistic like.

• They may not be to you. But they may be beautiful in someone else's eyes.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

how? some people aredog ugly, they just need to accept it.

What Guys Said 8

• Do we?

0|0
    0|0
  • "it's just politically correct crap"
    Precisely.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's called being polite. I'm not gonna tell my mum she's a wrinkly old cow who's dyed her hair so much it's achieved a colour beyond the spectrum of human understanding now am I?

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

well if you call your mother ugly... i dont know what to say to that.

• We don't know everyone, so we just assume everyone is. Much better option than assuming everyone is not

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

some people simply are not, that's how it is.

• 3mo

You need to know a person fully inside out to declare they are not beautiful, which will take decades. Good luck doing that.

• Because everyone is beautiful in their own way, if you cannot see that in others and in yourself that is your problem friend.

0|0
    0|0
  • To not offend the Uggos! It is PC BS.

0|0
    0|0
  • cause people are so fuckin sensitive now a days.

0|0
    0|0
  • To make friends. It is wiser to make friends than to be critical for no reason.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

i don't understand that, sorry, but people aren't all pretty. it's humanity.

• 3mo

But all humans would be offended by telling them so. You want enemies?

• 3mo

it depends, the world isn't a pretty place.