Why do we say everybody is beautiful?

they clearly aren't... it's just politically correct crap.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• id on't say everybody is beautiful because they aren't. In fact, I think most newborns aren't cute at all. They certainly aren't as cute as puppies and kittens. They get cute by 6 months, but. . . I'll get some down votes but it's true.

Yes, it is a bunch of that politically correct nonsense, liking not having winners or losers in competitions but giving everyone a participation ribbon because we're afraid to hurt their dear little feelings.

What Girls Said 10

• Also because we don't want to upset someone.

• It's clearly a way of being nice and supportive to the human race.

some people are better looking than others are.

says who? sorry, people have prejudices, like you and gay people.

gay people? wth haha

• Because we don't want to be rude as fuck.

And there is no need to kick a person lying down.

And of course because many people is viewed beautiful be different people, so not everybody will find the same people beatiful.

• Well, certainly that can't be true.

I believe it is. It's because society is too politically correct, and ugly people need to know their place.

No, I meant that's not true - as in not everyone is beautiful.

+ this notion is just in those hilariously over the top first world countries... As far as I understand it.

• Becuase different people like different looks
    But I know what you mean

• Because everyone is... sometimes it's physically and sometimes it's inner beauty.

haha.. this is the stupid politically correct attitude exemplified, some people are hotter than others, get over it.

@carmona everyone has preferences and some people might be more physically attractive however I believe beauty also comes from who you are as a person.

then we agree to disagree. no need to pander to others.

• When you think about it. it is true.

• To make SJW's happy

• lmao you are a savage

savages have opinions... cool. i take you are fat, ugly, and need reassurance.

I am the opposite, but thanks for the assumption, you sound like you have experience in the very characteristics you've described.

@Summer_Bunny actually, no, since defending a random person online for no real reason, when she's old enough to defend herself is pretty autistic like.

• They may not be to you. But they may be beautiful in someone else's eyes.

how? some people aredog ugly, they just need to accept it.

What Guys Said 8

• Do we?

• "it's just politically correct crap"
    Precisely.

• It's called being polite. I'm not gonna tell my mum she's a wrinkly old cow who's dyed her hair so much it's achieved a colour beyond the spectrum of human understanding now am I?

well if you call your mother ugly... i dont know what to say to that.

• We don't know everyone, so we just assume everyone is. Much better option than assuming everyone is not

some people simply are not, that's how it is.

You need to know a person fully inside out to declare they are not beautiful, which will take decades. Good luck doing that.

• Because everyone is beautiful in their own way, if you cannot see that in others and in yourself that is your problem friend.

• To not offend the Uggos! It is PC BS.

• cause people are so fuckin sensitive now a days.

• To make friends. It is wiser to make friends than to be critical for no reason.

i don't understand that, sorry, but people aren't all pretty. it's humanity.

But all humans would be offended by telling them so. You want enemies?

it depends, the world isn't a pretty place.