Is being a redhead a turn on or a turn off?

I'm a natural redhead, I find that either you love red hair or you hate it so I want to know some opinions :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Well if you want to get scientific. I learned this in my chemistry class. The human eye picks up three colors that normal catch attention: green blue and red. These colors, by catching attention send messages to the brain to imply interest. The male eye has more of a natural attraction to the color red. Hence, why most guys favorite color is red. So for most, like myself, red heads are a natural turn on (in most cases). But I also depends on if you're attractive too lol :-)

What Guys Said 10

• Don't really see it as either. Don't really know to many attractive red heads. Isla Fisher is pretty hot though so was Lindsey Lohan.

• I tend to stay away as all the girls I've known with red hair have been awful skanks. Buts its not a turn off.

• Its a turn ON woman! Redheads are smoking hot. Especially darker reds, but carrot will work fine too :)

• redheads are total hit or miss. either gorgeous or ... other end of the spectrum.

• I don't think it matters. I'm pretty sure any guy would find someone like Megan Fox for example, still beautiful even if she had red hair.

• not into it much

• depends on the girl but typically its a turn on.

• I love redheads! Sweet ginger!

• the hair itself is great

it's just the paleness that coincides. >.< not for me

if I ever see a tan redheaded girl, I'll be all over that

• Face body more important than clour of hair,

What Girls Said 2

• all I have to say is good question! hahaha my natural hair color is strawberry blonde, but it was more red than blonde (and obviosly I dyed it blonde, but I'm letting it go back to its natural color) And I have always had a nice complection for a red head not the typical fire crotch red hair with the pale neon white skin lol. And then also I've never actually heard a guy state whether he likes it or not...as a turn on at least. But seeing the answers guys say on here I'm surprised lol a lot more like the red heads.

• I guess it's okay, but extremely pale redheads with bodies covered with freckles isn't a pretty sight...