Should I have talked to her?

well I've liked this girl since 9th grade we've had 0 contact together but the day b4 spring break I thought id just stare at her lol and she caught me and so after break she walked in to class and waved and smiled at me I just smiled back and looked away and then the next day I was just resting and she walked in no reaction and when I saw her in p.e. I was just looking at her and she looked at me 4 a bit then looked away... I'm confused does she like me or not should I have talked to her wen she waved at me or what help me please!

thx!

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds like she might like you. I would go and talk to her and get to know her better and become good friends with her and then see if you feel that she still likes you.

What Girls Said 2

• AWW THATS CUTE WELL ASK HER OUT BUT BE CUTE ABOUT IT :] WE GIRLS LOVE CUTE DETAILS FOR EX ROSES RED = LOVE OR WHITE= INNOCENCE AND FORGIVENESS

ASK HER OUT W A SONG OR SING IT URSELF THATS THE BEST WAY :]DNT FEEL LIKE ULL LOOK LIKE A FOOL AS LONG AS You TRY WE GIRLS WILL LOVE THAT SIMPLE DETAIL :] GOOD LUCK & YES BY WHAT You WROTE You HAVE A CHANCE BUT You HAVE TO TAKE IT :]

• i think you definitely have a chance!

try talking to her get her number and as lame as it may sound text her!

What Guys Said 1

• Ask her out for something innocent.