Should I have talked to her?

well I've liked this girl since 9th grade we've had 0 contact together but the day b4 spring break I thought id just stare at her lol and she caught me and so after break she walked in to class and waved and smiled at me I just smiled back and looked away and then the next day I was just resting and she walked in no reaction and when I saw her in p.e. I was just looking at her and she looked at me 4 a bit then looked away... I'm confused does she like me or not should I have talked to her wen she waved at me or what help me please!

Updates:
thx!

0|0
3|1

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds like she might like you. I would go and talk to her and get to know her better and become good friends with her and then see if you feel that she still likes you.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• AWW THATS CUTE WELL ASK HER OUT BUT BE CUTE ABOUT IT :] WE GIRLS LOVE CUTE DETAILS FOR EX ROSES RED = LOVE OR WHITE= INNOCENCE AND FORGIVENESS

ASK HER OUT W A SONG OR SING IT URSELF THATS THE BEST WAY :]DNT FEEL LIKE ULL LOOK LIKE A FOOL AS LONG AS You TRY WE GIRLS WILL LOVE THAT SIMPLE DETAIL :] GOOD LUCK & YES BY WHAT You WROTE You HAVE A CHANCE BUT You HAVE TO TAKE IT :]

0|0
    0|0
  • i think you definitely have a chance!

try talking to her get her number and as lame as it may sound text her!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Ask her out for something innocent.

0|0
    0|0